PWD 637: Make KO Great Again

Who?

• Charly

• Jojo

• Frank doesn't like chicks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll die a happy man if I'm able to ever recreate H3 and Steph's first "wedding."
You wanna drug a woman and commit fraud for a marriage license?

And then not if but how many times did you CONSUMATE the marriage!

Ain't about to go back and read this abortion of s thread. Let's kill the fucker and move on.

Did AJ Lee help Daniel Bryan's WWE career?

@Smigg

yes.

oh, you mentioned smigg

tumblr_o6kdswkLIF1u2ragso1_500.gif

So I ask again, did Bryan get over organically? I'm guessing you wont answer the question so this'll probably be my last post concerning this topic.
He was over being a lovable loser with zero direction, then he was pushed.....derp.

What's can't you figure out?

A push isn't organic...it's all audience manipulation. Hence the term "push".

Don't overthink it.

He is/was being booked strong to be the bastard monster heel that the good guy needs to beat - like it’s fucking 1988 with Vince and Hogan. Seriously, Vince is brain farting back to the 80s except people loved Hogan.

Don’t exaggerate about him beating up Lesnar like no other when Reigns has done that much worse.

The organic is that every booking decision that is supposed to make people treat him as the bad guy and Reigns as the good guy has worked opposite. Because it doesn’t fucking work like that.

Which just makes all the WWE BS about “no faces and heels” sound even more pathetic when Reigns is booked to be cheer d except that’s the excuse because it ain’t working.
Reigns made Strowman....if he didn't attack him during a title match and feud with him for months...he'd be just another generic big guy we'd be asking "why the fuck is he still employed?".

And he did beat up Lesnar like no other....Go back and check the game tape. He left him laying for weeks on end, stretcher jobbed him by himself, and the only time he actually sold for him was two legit punches.

There is no such thing as an "organic push"...it's an oxymoron.

Big Dave shoots hard on Inoki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back