PWD 638: Ice Beaner grammar edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAKUZA!

I’m the Kiryu to your Majima!
Shenmure is like let’s walk around for 49 minutes then fight for two minutes then walk for anoutjer 45 minutes. It’s like watching lord of the rings. A complete waste of time.

I also thought it was going to be an "indie" title but apparently it is a full release game and thus double the price tag. I'll have to try and find a physical copy as I usually only buy indie games if they're on the cheap and unavailable in physical format.

Cue the Breakfast at Tiffany's pic

Shenmure is like let’s walk around for 49 minutes then fight for two minutes then walk for anoutjer 45 minutes. It’s like watching lord of the rings. A complete waste of time.

Well Yakuza is a fight every five minutes. Unless you’re running a brothel.

The engine noise and the over the hood view are amazing

And yeah the jump is CGI crap but the gear shifting, camera cuts and score all building the anticipation still gets me on the edge of my seat

You seen the original fine in 60 seconds? That shit is wild!

Shenmue 1&2 were the pivotal gaming experiences for me when I was a child.

I’m not sure how Shenmue 3 will be received, but I am prepared to shell out money for a new laptop or console for it. I hope Suzuki wraps the series up though.

I never played Yakuza.

Shenmue 1&2 were the pivotal gaming experiences for me when I was a child.

I’m not sure how Shenmue 3 will be received, but I am prepared to shell out money for a new laptop or console for it. I hope Suzuki wraps the series up though.

I never played Yakuza.
Yeah that’s cool it’s lrobably a great game I just didn’t have the patience for it when I could pop in crazy taxi and get rewarded for running people over and driving draft

I have a room upstairs which is my mancave basically. where I take my son up and practice guitar then we play Dreamcast until my wife has dinner ready. Try to do it every day and it’s hreat revisiting the Dreamcast classics. Still love the shitnour of soul caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back