PWD 639: Izzy will die for our sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I gather he was only having the top done. So boobs, but still a penis <{ohyeah}>

I like how he through the JK in there because he thought his post might be too sexual in nature.

I bet he spent a half hour on that tweet.
Disgusting. If you’re gonna go for it, go all the way

Hmmmmmmm

Celebs are part of WM, nobody is treating them seriously.

A wrestler treating everything as bullshit...

Dick druids...

This is why I always had a distaste for the indies, particularly this whole thing where there's this notion that "Well, it works on the indies, why won't WWE do it!" Shit like this is why. Smark Throb's movesets aren't getting neutered because they don't want guys getting over, they're getting neutered because they're stupid moves, and they can't do that shit to a lot of the roster, Intergender wrestling can't work now, because although it's not real, there still needs to be an element of realness to it, Braun Strowman can't be selling for Alexa Bliss, it's alright for the Young Bucks to do it, they barely weigh more than Nia Jax combined.

I see your point, but I don't wanna risk fucking up a friendship and making things awkward with a person I see every day just because I wanted to get my dick wet. If something happens then something happens, but I ain't gonna force it.

2l5kdh.jpg

This is why I always had a distaste for the indies, particularly this whole thing where there's this notion that "Well, it works on the indies, why won't WWE do it!" Shit like this is why. Smark Throb's movesets aren't getting neutered because they don't want guys getting over, they're getting neutered because they're stupid moves, and they can't do that shit to a lot of the roster, Intergender wrestling can't work now, because although it's not real, there still needs to be an element of realness to it, Braun Strowman can't be selling for Alexa Bliss, it's alright for the Young Bucks to do it, they barely weigh more than Nia Jax combined.
Exactly. Snooki actually weighed more than each of her opponents at WM27.

Rofl at comparing All In to Mania.

Though "Mania Moment" is about the dumbest thing the E pushes.

Whatever keeps him out of the parking lots.

Fuckers posting because he didn't catch her in the parking lot...
He probably masterbated with pizza grease that night

The dick druids were funny though.

Austin Aries is the Impact heavyweight champ?

<{1-17}>

Shit. A nieghbor with benefits sounds cool. Not like you can’t survive some awkward silences or averted eyes in the future. Unless it’s a neighbor you go for lunch, coffee and play board games with while discussing life and love.

Fuckers posting because he didn't catch her in the parking lot...
He probably masterbated with pizza grease that night

Oh no, it's not that he didn't catch her, he wanted her to come to the parking lot down the street from the arena.

Oh no, it's not that he didn't catch her, he wanted her to come to the parking lot down the street from the arena.
the cheap bastard shouldve bought a ticket. he must have spent all his money on this mystery gift and carmella blow up dolls.

edit: mystery mug gift...

Chael Sonnen was shooting hard on Jon Jones this morning.

Last edited:
Don't you get it? Wrestling has to be super serious all the time.

There’s super serious and there are dick druids and invisible grenades and a happy medium which is say Angle getting ‘mad’ at you suck chants.

I also think Taker was a shit character (heresy) and gimmick which only survived and worked for most (not me) because the Calloway treated it incredibly seriously and was a huge talent. Unlike the gimmick dudes who have no other talents except for funny.

Matt and Jeff Hardy have huge talent/experience and ideas which make up for the Broken being over the top (and not as stupid as an undead dude, Matt is basically just an insane dude).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back