PWD 641: I love trash edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
01_60ddfe63-8266-4205-8a5f-e8bcbf0a78c3_large.jpg
Someone should make Luna black and white.

Nothing is wrong with sister sister

The creepy part is when the degenerates were talking bout threesomes your mind went right to sister sister
You just hate Sister, Sister.

I just repaired my dishwasher by imagining it was Nazi and giving it a good hammering after I pulled it’s Aryan butt out of the wall.

I am not joking. Fucker decided to start working after three days of chemical warfare.

Dont turn your back on it or its gonna gas you

I just repaired my dishwasher by imagining it was Nazi and giving it a good hammering after I pulled it’s Aryan butt out of the wall.

I am not joking. Fucker decided to start working after three days of chemical warfare.

Your dishwasher did nothing wrong.

I was well over 300 pounds when I joined you guys a few years ago.. I keep trying to be less fat with varying degrees of success.

im 282 at the moment and just got a gym membership to swim at and lift a few weights. Later tonight will be my second visit. Im planning on abusing myself on the row machine as well cuz i like that feeling

Im not trying to get jacked or sexy im just trying to weigh less and not blow my heart out. I am struggling with the eating proper and seem to take a step back for everyone forward but a lot of the shit that is good for you isnt all that great to eat. As o lately I feel like I am starving because I havent been letting myself munch on bullshit all day long

Top of my list of wishes at the moment is that I wish I would have learned a healthy relationship with food when i was young and it was ingrained in me without having to even think about it
<{cruzshake}>

Wario, what's the hold up? How long does it take to find hot nazis for a mascot?

Me, Taylor, BJ Penn, Steve Buscemi and the JYD all share birthdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back