PWd 644 The Dogs Of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Tito won’t use his ILLEGAL TACTICS again

#TitoTapped

Is Tito gonna get the 1-2 lifetime against Chuck? He really wants to avoid the 0-3.
Have a feeling it's going to be Kimbo/Shamrock levels of bad.

I'm going to misquote The Great Colin Quinn by saying my intellect is not profound I'm just a semi smart asshole. At the moment the reason I'm apathetic is because I've royally fucked my first 3 semesters by gaining 1 distinction, 2 passes and 7 fails so am trying to make it back. Which is why I said I am a slacking bastard.

As for what compels me, mostly pettiness.

I can sense your abstract path. You are on the right track. Whats your favorite cuisine?

Have a feeling it's going to be Kimbo/Shamrock levels of bad.
S0fTOAx.png

(but probably right lol)

Will Chuck have a heart attack in the cage?

Is it wrong that young me didn't like Lex Luger? But older me can appreciate the running elbow and torture rack.
I guess he got pushes in WCW cause he was the Beefcake to Sting's Hogan, right?

What's racist? Punk using words he doesn't understand here. Just typical labelling whenever someone says something they don't like.

Can't even use calling Brazil a dump because Brazilian isn't a race, it's a country.
And a disgusting country at that.

I watched Batista's new movie 'Final Score', and it's a stupid movie in the best way. But, his character's name is 'Mike Knox', which I found pretty funny.

I watched Batista's new movie 'Final Score', and it's a stupid movie in the best way. But, his character's name is 'Mike Knox', which I found pretty funny.
Is that the one with the prisoner hospital? Or another one?

I posted that one a bit ago. Smokin.

So I might have to make the new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back