• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching SD.

Outside of Becky being champ, the WWE women's division is extremely dumb and patronizing. Literally EVERY fucking angle is about two of those ho's being "friends".

Becky sasha omg besties
Ronda and Nattie omg besties
the iconics omg besties
becky vs. charlotte omg besties who aren't besties
and now Asuka and Naomi are randomly new besties!!!

Fuck come up with something else for these thots.

Their matches all suck too. They don’t show enough ass and tits to be having shitty matches.

Watching SD.

Outside of Becky being champ, the WWE women's division is extremely dumb and patronizing. Literally EVERY fucking angle is about two of those ho's being "friends".

Becky sasha omg besties
the iconics omg besties

They really boxed themselves into a corner when they did away with lingerie pillow fights.

mIxbP8s.gif

I'm from the UK and she's originally from USA.

<DontBelieve1>

No American would ever move to the UK. But if you aren’t being a little nasty ass liar then Indont blame you. Something is terribly wrong with that broad and you should stay away.

Scott looks great. Thanks DDP Y

They still got one more run

Scott looks great. Thanks DDP Y

They still got one more run

They should come back, take the straps off Drew and Dolph (leading to Drew leaving Dolph and going to the main event) and then drop them clean to The Revival.

maxresdefault.jpg

Watching SD.

Bayley sasha omg besties
the iconics omg besties

From the very beginning it's been all about factions and BFFs. I think they really should've ran with that "Diva in a women's era" comment from Charlotte and parlayed that into a feud where Carmella is desperate to prove that she's both and expanded her character a bit and have a somewhat different storyline

Saw a nice young asian girl get creampied on that coach the other day. Then the guy made her push it out and some mayo dropped in between the cushions. And I highly doubt the guy is going to clean that up.

Nash has a bigger ORM bench press at 59 than 70% of the roster guarantee it

Saw a nice young asian girl get creampied on that coach the other day. Then the guy made her push it out and some mayo dropped in between the cushions. And I highly doubt the guy is going to clean that up.
They pay Hispanics to clean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back