• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you move to the UK, Mud?

latest

leave my good friend, goldie, alone, DAMMIT

MOTHERFUCKER! @warriorscomeout, don't be throwing goddamn $5 words at my best friend in the whole wide world, Rex! He's a national fucking treasure!

I need those words to describe his ability to laugh at himself while laughing at others in a way that isn't sarcastic, though it skits the line, but isn't arrogant or snarky because it's characterized by a subtle self-deprecating wit tinged with some pain but compensated with a lack of genuine bitterness because of self-confidence and value combined with being an introspective motherfucker.

Now I'm gonna fuck his sister.

She's been posting ones like this for over a week. Nice

Heel Becky is the only thing of interest to me now. When Charlotte smacked her on SD I was afraid they would have Becky run and be a coward heel. Becky whooping dat trick was a nice surprise.

Becky right now is being booked the best. Hope it stays that way.

I’m trying to help him. He needs to stay away from her. Somwthing is wrong with that girl.
Well we all know you're a massive racist, so maybe it's due to the fact that she's of Indian descent.

I need those words to describe his ability to laugh at himself while laughing at others in a way that isn't sarcastic, though it skits the line, but isn't arrogant or snarky because it's characterized by a subtle self-deprecating wit tinged with some pain but compensated with a lack of genuine bitterness because of self-confidence and value combined with being an introspective motherfucker.

TOO MANY OF THOSE WORDS WERE TOO BIG TOO, YOU SON OF A BITCH!

tumblr_ozqidoszWX1shsq9jo2_540.gif

STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER, WAR!

Saw a nice young asian girl get creampied on that coach the other day. Then the guy made her push it out and some mayo dropped in between the cushions. And I highly doubt the guy is going to clean that up.

What a charming tale of how you met your wife.

you are a polish jew with a victim complex. shocker.

now fo/ky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back