Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, they learned that dudes being hurt and not able to do their jobs cost more money than not giving them the proper gear. Military is still cheap as shit tho.
That's why I've never understood when companies use "military-grade" as a boast of the product's quality. That's the last thing I want, pal!

First movie I saw in the USA was The Dark Knight in LA, a friend invited us to see it and stay at his place.
It was neat as a one time thing, but I can't see myself watching every movie like that lol

Racists gonna racist

That's why I've never understood when companies use "military-grade" as a boast of the product's quality. That's the last thing I want, pal!

I can tell you some stories but it's too depressing because good dudes were killed because of it.

First movie I saw in the USA was The Dark Knight in LA, a friend invited us to see it and stay at his place.
It was neat as a one time thing, but I can't see myself watching every movie like that lol
Are foreign audiences just completely silent? I remember the audience "OOOOH"'d for the pencil trick and cheered at

Added to the experience for me

Are foreign audiences just completely silent? I remember the audience "OOOOH"'d for the pencil trick and cheered at

Added to the experience for me

I mean we get excited and exclaim at certain points.
But it's at a much lower frequency than an American audience lol

I can tell you some stories but it's too depressing because good dudes were killed because of it.
Yeah that's too deep for a nice Friday
2017_ford_f150_04.jpg

[<diva2] What is that even supposed to mean

Yeah same, bro. I was doing a training op at 2 in the morning and I jumped off the back of a military truck and my left foot landed right on a rock. Destroyed my whole ankle, but I couldn't be a bitch and kept going. 5 hours later when I tried taking my boot off it hurt like a motherfucker. My ankle was the size of a softball and my boot held all the swelling in. My ankle still doesn't feel stable to this day since I didn't have time to do the PT to get it back to normal.

I got drunk and high on a bus to snowboard camp about four years ago. Kicked down the toilet door on the bus. Next day I had a blue leg. Looked like something from a horror film. There’s good beer in Val Thorens so I coped.

That and snowboard boots being military boots times 5.

Went snowboarding during the day and dancing at night for a week. Took second place in a sprint to get a snowboard while in full snowboard gear vs four fat bitches who had been sun-tanning themselves in jeans. After three rounds of some bullshit acrobatic shit and 7 hours boarding.

Came back home. Limped for a month. Went to the doc, he said I shouldn’t be walking, let alone boarding. You’ll find this shit if you search properly on Sherdog.

My ankle now is FUCKED after BJJ and a night out last week but pain don’t hurt.

Which my kid told me when I complained about walking down the stairs.

If he can quote Roadhouse to me - I’m a good dad IMO.

Degrees are going downhill. I think the next generation after millennials will be the least college going generation since the greatest generation. The cost, lifelong implications and entrepreneurship opportunities the internet is creating is negating it's benefits outside of STEM and law fields.

From an outsider... Americans love their military. So throw it on an ad and people are gonna flock to it.
Especially in a truck add. Ford has damn near centered their marketing on MILITARY GRADE ALUMINUM!!!!!

Degrees are going downhill. I think the next generation after millennials will be the least college going generation since the greatest generation. The cost, lifelong implications and entrepreneurship opportunities the internet is creating is negating it's benefits outside of STEM and law fields.

It's a scam for the most part.

It's a scam for the most part.
They spent 60 years building the narrative to go to college, get a desk job, spend 40 years there, retire with benefits and a nice gold watch. That shit doesn't happen anymore.

They spent 60 years building the narrative to go to college, get a desk job, spend 40 years there, retire with benefits and a nice gold watch. That shit doesn't happen anymore.
Hard Times.

She's almost falling far enough for me to catch. Just a few more months..

Hard Times.
How long before they shut down youtube and instagram, Frank? They can't let these people make millions(or even just a living) breaking the mold. Then they can't control us with the debt

@Pliny Pete How come no one's talking about Death of the Territories on Kayfabe Memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back