Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long before they shut down youtube and instagram, Frank? They can't let these people make millions(or even just a living) breaking the mold. Then they can't control us with the debt
They're always gonna control people with debt. That's hard times.

Yeah same, bro. I was doing a training op at 2 in the morning and I jumped off the back of a military truck and my left foot landed right on a rock. Destroyed my whole ankle, but I couldn't be a bitch and kept going. 5 hours later when I tried taking my boot off it hurt like a motherfucker. My ankle was the size of a softball and my boot held all the swelling in. My ankle still doesn't feel stable to this day since I didn't have time to do the PT to get it back to normal.
I’ve messed my ankle up from soccer, and generally goofing around when I was younger.
The time that I pretty much broke my ankle , I was running late, and I saw my school bus down at the bottom of the hill. Now this hill had a set of stairs, the stairs themselves had to be pretty close to 100-200 . Now in my haste I put my right foot down on a step around the middle of the stairway, and misjudged, I rolled my ankle and thought I heard a crack, during all this I continue to fall and roll all the way down the steps and to the bottom of the hill.
I get up on my left leg, and try to asses the damage, my arms , torso and legs were scraped scratched and severely ripped and torn clothing. I gingerly put weight on my right foot, and collapsed pretty much immediately......
Knowing I couldn’t climb the stairs and really couldn’t even try to take the long way up to get home, I decide I should just go to school.
I missed the first bus to school, caught the second one, I’m now two hours late for school, make it in time to interrupt my second class, collapse in my desk, now my teacher takes one look at my and screams at the top of her lungs “ GET OUT OF MY CLASSRoom, YOURE LATE AND INTERUPPTING EVERYONES EDUCATION!!”
I hobble out of the class, and in the hallway I run into another teacher, who saw me limping and hobbling my way around , see’s me bleeding, and pretty kicked gimped. Sends me home.
Now I have to decide if either take another two hour bus ride back to my dads or an hour bus ride and ten minute hike to my moms.
I got to my moms place finally take off my shoe and look at my grotesque purple and blue ankle that’s the size of orange.
I couldn’t walk right after that. And now when the weather gets cold i feel it in my ankle

I’ve messed my ankle up from soccer, and generally goofing around when I was younger.
The time that I pretty much broke my ankle , I was running late, and I saw my school bus down at the bottom of the hill. Now this hill had a set of stairs, the stairs themselves had to be pretty close to 100-200 . Now in my haste I put my right foot down on a step around the middle of the stairway, and misjudged, I rolled my ankle and thought I heard a crack, during all this I continue to fall and roll all the way down the steps and to the bottom of the hill.
I get up on my left leg, and try to asses the damage, my arms , torso and legs were scraped scratched and severely ripped and torn clothing. I gingerly put weight on my right foot, and collapsed pretty much immediately......
Knowing I couldn’t climb the stairs and really couldn’t even try to take the long way up to get home, I decide I should just go to school.
I missed the first bus to school, caught the second one, I’m now two hours late for school, make it in time to interrupt my second class, collapse in my desk, now my teacher takes one look at my and screams at the top of her lungs “ GET OUT OF MY CLASSRoom, YOURE LATE AND INTERUPPTING EVERYONES EDUCATION!!”
I hobble out of the class, and in the hallway I run into another teacher, who saw me limping and hobbling my way around , see’s me bleeding, and pretty kicked gimped. Sends me home.
Now I have to decide if either take another two hour bus ride back to my dads or an hour bus ride and ten minute hike to my moms.
I got to my moms place finally take off my shoe and look at my grotesque purple and blue ankle that’s the size of orange.
I couldn’t walk right after that. And now when the weather gets cold i feel it in my ankle

<DCrying>

The card for the show I'm going to in November looks pretty awesome.

WWE Championship:
AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

United States Championship:
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev

Tag Team Championship:
The New Day vs. The Usos vs. The Bar

Women's Championship:
Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Carmella

Jeff Hardy vs. Andrade 'Cien' Almas

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

Asuka & Naomi vs. Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose

Tye Dillenger vs. Shelton Benjamin

Gallows & Anderson vs. Sanity

NXT UK Tag Team Match:
Pete Dunne & Joseph Conners vs. Zack Gibson & James Drake

DnpKkTfU0AA_gJd

Thursday night football needs to go. Players and coaches don’t have enough time to recover and game plan. It’s almost always a shitty game. Baker coming in last night has been he only redeeming game of the whole experiment

Time for a new avatar... Which Bella Bomber one will it be.

They're always gonna control people with debt. That's hard times.
Luckily SaveWithBruce.com can get you into a house today with bad credit, no credit and no money down

@Gutter Chris

how windy is it in your area, pal?

branches dropping left and right here. one nearly hit me in the head

giphy.gif

Its pretty bad. i was talking to a friend of mine in the driveway and a branch broke off and slapped me right across the back of the neck and left me a nasty welt just a few ago.

Thursday night football needs to go. Players and coaches don’t have enough time to recover and game plan. It’s almost always a shitty game. Baker coming in last night has been he only redeeming game of the whole experiment
<VinceCa$h>

"Life sucks and then you die."

<VinceCa$h>

"Life sucks and then you die."
Last night, Frank, Big Rodg sat in that big house wooo! on that big side of town and he bet on a winner last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back