Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've listen to this for about 10 minutes and it makes me think of something.

Back when I first walked into a boxing gym back in 2011/2012 there was a bodybuilder. Typical big, bulky looking monster who seemed like a nice enough guy if not an egomaniac. He would always get personal training from another big, bulky looking fella who while was a nice guy wasn't exactly what you expect when getting boxing lessons. Turns out later personal trainer was just basic knowledge boxer, nothing spectacular.
Anyway this bodybuilder would always do these personal lessons and never join the actual boxers to spar and if he did spar it was always his mates who weren't great. So months of this go by and eventually he is convinced to do a amateur fight. His ego goes into overdrive, so lots of strutting, not joining the sparring, shirt off to show that he is hard at work. On the fight night it turns out he is doing a exhibition. The exhibition consists 16 ounce gloves, against a gym member 3 X 1 minute rounds.
During this exhibition proceeds he to get a bloody nose, physically exhausted after the first 30 second of the first round and turning his back on the opponent with 10 seconds to go in the last round.

Now what does this boring story have to do with first 10 minutes of this video on youtube. Much like the bodybuilder of the story this bald, expletive laden man is coming off like a little bitch and he should get his ideas on paper before trying to impress people with his rant.

Considering the man is a an actual world wide respected coach, and you can get personalized training programs from him and his videos are always like this., calling out idiots. You much like the bodybuilder in your story are leaving with a bloody nose and have gassed out in less than 20 secs. Fucking Idiot. God Damn!

00f7b39e8530d710afff1efdf4e16f14.webp

She's got some sweet cans too, boss.

f26b79bda26951d5b04f6c0190c4ad29.jpg

<mma4>

@D.R.H.

i would like you to ban socrates for not following laws and rules, especially when he pretends to be a barrister, jack.

we all know rules are never broken in pro rasslin. therefore, that applies to the pwd.

1407.jpg

giphy.gif

OP theme is trash. That band sucks and their cover is bad.

Considering the man is a an actual world wide respected coach, and you can get personalized training programs from him and his videos are always like this., calling out idiots. You much like the bodybuilder in your story are leaving with a bloody nose and have gassed out in less than 20 secs. Fucking Idiot. God Damn!

So he is constantly whining about shit. Fuck me how do you respect someone who does that??

Without spoiling WWE from Sunday and this week. Did I miss much in PWD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back