Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure somebody has already made this joke, but just in case.

#SeeHer for Nia Jax? You can't fucking miss her.

What does age and failed drug tests have to do with anything?
The simple fact is Joshua was on his heels last night trying to fight off a more aggressive fighter and if Povetkins onslaught gave him trouble then Wilder rushing ahead like a mad bull throwing sledge hammers is gonna crumble this dude
Haven't watched too much of Joshua but have seen Wilder on a few occasions. He's the worst technical boxer I've ever seen. I imagine he'd get absolutely starched by a very good heavyweight. Not sure there is a very good heavyweight right now.

Haven't watched too much of Joshua but have seen Wilder on a few occasions. He's the worst technical boxer I've ever seen. I imagine he'd get absolutely starched by a very good heavyweight. Not sure there is a very good heavyweight right now.
Joshua is very hittable, but more technically sound than Wilder. He's got a chin on him too though as I've seen him get tagged with a few shots and recover fairly well and keep his composure. I'm pretty sure he's only ever lost a 10-8 once and that was to Klitschko when he was 19 fights into his career.

HAHAHAHAHA how could something so simple go so wrong

Time to watch Tiger reclaim his throne!

Here's something I meant to ask the non-British people in the thread.

Did anybody hear about the contoversy from our version of "Celebrity" Big Brother, where a guy was messing around, pretending to box with a woman, she's laughing about it, and making light of the situation, then turns around and says "He assaulted me! He's bruised my ribs, I don't feel saft here."? Straight up lying saying that he hit her 5 or 6 times with body shots that would rival Ricky Hatton's, and basically trying to completely destroy his life and career.

But the dumb bitch forgot that everything is caught on camera, and it clearly shows that he doesn't even touch her.

Did anybody hear about the contoversy from our version of "Celebrity" Big Brother, where a guy was messing around, pretending to box with a woman, she's laughing about it, and making light of the situation, then turns around and says "He assaulted me! He's bruised my ribs, I don't feel saft here."? Straight up lying saying that he hit her 5 or 6 times with body shots that would rival Ricky Hatton's, and basically trying to completely destroy his life and career.

But the dumb bitch forgot that everything is caught on camera, and it clearly shows that he doesn't even touch her.
I'm British and even I didn't hear about it. What a cunt.

Last edited:

I think I can speak for everyone in America when I say we dont give a shit about anything that happens beyond our borders

Its all about the game and how you play it.

He lovingly created that mug using 75% clay, 25% his seed.

I wonder what it smells like.

75% clay, 25% seed

2cpbbdw.jpg

I'm British an even I didn't hear about it. What a cunt.

Yeah, remember Roxanne Pallet from Emmerdale?

417C683000000578-4613692-image-a-255_1497712381512.jpg

Well, some guy from Coronation Street was messing around, pretending to shadow box with her, she went "Owwwww, you woman beater! That hurt!" and he said "Oh, I'm sorry", and she's laughing, and joking about it.

She walked into another room saying "Can you call me to the Dairy Room?! Right now!" into her microphone, so nobody else could hear her. She gets there, and she's pretending to cry saying "He just assaulted me, he just walked up to me, and punched me in the ribs 5 or 6 times!" And basically trying to ruin him. And what she didn't bank on was that the people watching the show, actually saw it, and she quit the show, because people realised that she was lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back