• Mandy

• Menage a trois

• Foursome with Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Wally is dead...call me The Punisher”
41557293_569618966801001_5104641138584080242_n.jpg

Fucking disgusting. Only thing he is punishing is his parents toilet.

I didn't know dick Cheney had a sherdog account.

Ive reconsidered my position on blood for oil and have decided that infact taking the saudis source of income might actually be a good thing for the rest of the world.

Yeah right. I'm the dude who your wife cheats on you with and leaves you like the mess you are.

You know that too which is why I will light you up and you'll do fuck all just like with your marriage. Another dude is raising your kids lmao
upload_2018-10-10_11-13-6.gif

Wife looking wife is right.

200_SS_08192018jg_1646__f3b56922eafc7515958b34aef6a62e54.0.jpg

He could be having this

tumblr_oqdda3qHeC1sbr34po1_500.gif

Ajs big titty wife looks better to me I have always thought charlotte was rather unattractive .

A wife wife wins in every category but body usually.

4 kids with his highschool sweetheart and made his dreams come true. That is about as successful in life as you can be in my opinion

AJ styles is a roll model

This is what happens when your religion takes such a hard stance on pre-marital sex. Sad!

Also what happens when you introduce yourself as a wrestler, and when they reply "What, like the WWF?" and you reply with "Yeah, I used to be in WCW... for about 2 weeks. I had a match tonight, it was a good crowd, more than last week... how many? 27 But we're only just getting started"

Then you become uber successful, and you've already got 4 kids with her.

Look how upset you are. Talking about another man's kids because you're so upset that I didn't bow down to your bullshit.

You cheat on your wife, and think it makes you cool. You brag about clubbing on an internet forum constantly. You're beyond pathetic. The worst kind of person. A nothing.
upload_2018-10-10_11-16-56.gif

@Minotauro Rex

Smigg says I was right

POW !

You probably didnt even have to wikipedia that

You probably take alpha brain and on it

There was a period of time where my family thought I had an eidetic memory. But it only turns out that I remember intricate details of things I actually give a shit about.

Nobody cares about you anymore
You're a report machine who is the most hypocritical person here.

My mouth still runs and you can't do a thing about it. In fact, you're also violating "forum rules " lol
upload_2018-10-10_11-19-37.gif
Oh The Lawlessness in the PWD

Also what happens when you introduce yourself as a wrestler, and when they reply "What, like the WWF?" and you reply with "Yeah, I used to be in WCW... for about 2 weeks. I had a match tonight, it was a good crowd, more than last week... how many? 27 But we're only just getting started"

Then you become uber successful, and you've already got 4 kids with her.
That too. Charlotte wasn’t gonna look his 22 year old 5’9 175 lb $22K a year self’s way

RR doesnt seem to like homer much .

I think its funny that homer is the one who lost his wife trying to tell RR he is the one who sucks at being married.

I am disappointed I missed that exchange yesterday

At the end of the day homer is one of those soy boy feminist men and guys who arent :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s will always be able to take his woman .They dont need you to be a pussy fool they already got one of those. Dudes who preach that I respect women shit are always cucks or creeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back