PWD 657: Well, if he's gay, he shouldn't be allowed near animals.

What is your ultimate fantasy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DpaSdVTUcAAYEze

They could also play it like Owens has always been the fat wrestling nerd, that he wrestled for over a decade on the indies, Lashley just had to say "Hey, that looks fun, I'll give that a try" and got signed to a million dollar contract without even having to lift a finger.

And, they could get REALLY personal with it, and say "And, look at your wife, she's way to hot for you, and you spent a lot of time on the road... and those kids don't really look like you... looks like somebody's the conductor of a Gravy Train".

Then, what they could do is play it like they've fucked with him one too many times, and he becomes the "old" Kevin Owens, the bitter, brutal, Prizefighter. They play it right, when Owens finally powebombs Lio Rush onto the apron, the pop's gonna be huge.

Smigg! Move your ass.

They killed him for political reasons though. The gov't would never do such a thing.<6>
Meh. We droned an underage American with 0 ties to terrorism in 2011 and still haven't apologized for it.

I signed up for a free 30 day trial of Audible.com and got a free audiobook in the deal
I picked Teeny, the story of the legendary Miss Christine Jarretts rise to power in the Memphis territory
Its written by Jerry Jarretts nephew and boy does he hate his uncle Jerry
Its a really good story though, talks a lot about the old carnival days before the territories even existed which was a pleasant surprise
Its got a lot of great details about the old Nick Gulas days of running Memphis before Jerry Jarrett and Jerry Lawler took over and how Miss Christine was basically the bulldog who kept everyone in line
Highly recommended

@X-Pac Rules you should check it out too
Is Death of the Territories on there too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back