PWD 658: #MyBusiness edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 89 year old grandpa who's been watching it all this time, said he had enough and won't ever watch again it again after that last episode almost bored him to death lol. He says that all the characters are boring and nothing interesting ever happens.

I have to agree. There's not one single character I like and everything just fucking sucks. A 50% drop in ratings since the last season premier is CRAZY! I should really stop watching this shit too.

Our cable box started acting up. Got it switched out. Our saved queue went with it. I rejoiced. We were free! The wife, though; she was caught up in the Madison character on FTWD. It continued. But we only watch together and she doesn't want to watch either show if she's tired and that's most free nights. The episodes continue to stack. I may have to just delete them all and say it to save her.

My 89 year old grandpa who's been watching it all this time, said he had enough and won't ever watch again it again after that last episode almost bored him to death lol. He says that all the characters are boring and nothing interesting ever happens.

I have to agree. There's not one single character I like and everything just fucking sucks. A 50% drop in ratings since the last season premier is CRAZY! I should really stop watching this shit too.

I just want to see Maggie and Rick die so I can get on with my life.

How much does impact charge for their ppv

I think Johnny goes far on Survivor. Smart move for him to win the title.

Survivor will get a bump in ratings from TNA fans?

<Dany07>
Impact gets terrible ratings and is moving to 10PM on Pop. I just hope it doesn't get canceled and destroy the company. Haven't watched in a long time.

Impact gets terrible ratings and is moving to 10PM on Pop. I just hope it doesn't get canceled and destroy the company. Haven't watched in a long time.

Who the hell has Pop? Lol. They need try and get on Netflix or Amazon. Trying to get people to subscribe to a new cable channel these days sounds fucking retarded.

Is their fan base 80+ years old?

Who the hell has Pop? Lol. They need try and get on Netflix or Amazon. Trying to get people to subscribe to a new cable channel these days sounds fucking retarded.

Is their fan base 80+ years old?
Pop is a jabroni channel. Soap opera reruns do much better numbers than Impact.

In unrelated news:

The average age of a NASCAR viewer is 58. <Lmaoo>

@RollSonnenRoll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back