PWD 658: #MyBusiness edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be shit because of last minute scrambling and ass-saving just in case.

Watched BFG and... that was bad.
What happened at BFG?? I heard AA pulled a bitch move or Johnny wMundo shot on him I don’t know ? Fill me in

Should of changed the 4th sentence to "This "DNB" has botched in the ring with".

She listed a lot of cans and had that title reign during a huge weak point in the division.

Yeah he dared to criticize Trump, definitely deserved to die for that.
It's a good thing he wasn't an underage American or your beloved Obama would've droned him. ;)

I don’t recall Julio every complaining either like Antonio Brown was doing a couple weeks ago. Julio is a team player, mang. #MyDawg
Did Julio ever find that expensive diamond ear ring he lost in a lake?

Most unfortunate incident of a daughter looking too much like her dad. (Unless you are Ricochet who probably jerks off to Robert Z'Dar)

FfgjT3y.jpg

69e2c7e958tullyblanchard.jpg
fixed
518xo1.jpg

I'm a Fedor fan, and he is going to get his ass beat by Bader. His only real chance is catching Bader rushing in.

DC would ragdoll him.

Prime Randleman ragdolled him. He's way older now and doesn't have the recovery he did back then. I think he can beat Bader, but I doubt he will.

She listed a lot of cans and had that title reign during a huge weak point in the division.

I counted Victoria, Natalya, Mickie, Beth, Awesome Kong, AJ Lee, Paige, Charlotte, Sasha, Becky and Asuka that I think could wrestle in that list and I have either missed names or am wrong. If so please add any that I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back