PWD 659: Protect ya neck

Should WWE cancel Crown Jewel?

• No

• Yes

• I don't give a fuck...except to Batjester's mom.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Mc is a really good wrestler. I've felt his mojo falling slightly the last couple times I've watched over the last month, but I watched tonight, and he's really solid. Guess what? Sounds better on a mic than Seth does

Japan for Austin. Guy thinks he’s Steve Austin but is Austin Aries.

Just put Drew in the Universal Title picture already.
I can feel a b.s. mini tide rising against his push, and it's fkn stupid. The guys in the back might not be his best buddies, but we don't give a shit. They botched his return, which would have been the highlight of the mix-up, and he was still over. He is a total package right now, but I feel them pulling back. What the fk else do they think they have going? It's zero right now.

Last edited:
Has @Gutter Chris been clangin' and bangin' 24/7?

j0xu7s.gif

Nikki gonna offer up milkless Brie to Ronda as a sacrifice (or to kill Ronda). Nikki is certainly pleased the milk boobs are gone.

Cherry Blossom Night Eagle Spirit Sweet Chippie Pie Dream Bryanson Bella is being fed pure organic goat milk at this stage.

So... apparently WWE has no idea what to do with Lashley?

He’s black.

He ain’t money.

Same as any woman who isn’t a stripper. With a face like a horse.

For Vin and Dunn.

Last edited:
I think they came out when I was in highschool but I didnt read them all for the first time until the half blood prince came out and I was in bed nursing a hang over and just started going through them and really enjoying them more than I thought i would.

I read em once a year or so usually in the fall is when then mood hits me

Meanwhile I read Finnegans Wake twice a month.

23 people Dont give a fuck. The same 23 are probably going to watch it anyway.

I have talked to a few freaky traveling business women, but it is more my adolescent imagination of what I hope is going on.

I let you bang, bro.

I’m sitting in the sun next to a hotel where I had a stripper visit that left me without a family heirloom. Which I then got back after a stripper blood fight. Fucking Californication.

Also there was a ceramic chicken and one of those spinner bikes in my suite.

Last edited:
eo27p6rgsis11.png

Look at the size of that ass!

Apparently, a fair few of the SmackDown women's roster (namely Lana, Naomi, Carmella, Billie Kay, and Peyton Royce) are unhappy with the lack of SmackDown matches on the Evolution PPV, instead, just bunging them all in a Battle Royal. When you look at the card, it's:

Ronda vs Nikki (Raw)
Becky vs. Charlotte (SmackDown)
Alexa/Mickie vs. Trish/Lita (Raw)
NXT Women's Championship (NXT)
Mae Young Classic Finals (NXT)
NXT UK Women's Championship (NXT)
No. 1 Contender Battle Royal (Everybody)

I just watched the 3MB episode of Table for 3, and Drew talks about his Claymore finisher, and from the sounds of it, he created it because he was in 3MB, he went to throw a big boot, but because his leather pants were restrictive, when he threw his leg up for the boot, his pants lifted his other leg up. He thought that if he could do it on purpose, it could look pretty cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back