PWD 659: Protect ya neck

Should WWE cancel Crown Jewel?

• No

• Yes

• I don't give a fuck...except to Batjester's mom.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YearlyTemptingAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

full
funny-animated-gifs-best-gifs-jon-voight-anaconda-creepy-face.gif

It is

Its my second fave in the series

But order of the phoenix is my fave of them all

I would say its 5 4 6 7 3 2 1

I used to get nervous as hell about going to school when I was a little foot and those books helped me a ton. I’d just go to that magical/evil world every chance I got.

Oh no, I wonder if Dean will think Seth did that on purpose for some idiotic reason.

The Superman Punch might be the worst move in all of professional wrestling.

I used to get nervous as hell about going to school when I was a little foot and those books helped me a ton. I’d just go to that magical/evil world every chance I got.

I think they came out when I was in highschool but I didnt read them all for the first time until the half blood prince came out and I was in bed nursing a hang over and just started going through them and really enjoying them more than I thought i would.

I read em once a year or so usually in the fall is when then mood hits me

Just put Drew in the Universal Title picture already.

The Claymore is a dumb finisher for Drew. He should do something where he just legit rips the other guy's fucking throat out or something.

I think they came out when I was in highschool but I didnt read them all for the first time until the half blood prince came out and I was in bed nursing a hang over and just started going through them and really enjoying them more than I thought i would.

I read em once a year or so usually in the fall is when then mood hits me

I need to go back and re-read them. I haven’t picked one up since I finished the Deathly Hallows. That’s been like a decade. I was 14 or so.

I need to go back and re-read them. I haven’t picked one up since I finished the Deathly Hallows. That’s been like a decade. I was 14 or so.

Well whats stoppin ya ? Go find your copy of sorcerers stone and read yourself to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back