PWD 661: Get dat Saudi money outta here!

Will wrestling ever be great again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are entitled to your opinions, but not your own facts.

Opinion: Lake doesn't like the poll.
Fact: The poll is OVER, despite Lake's disfavor.

How can I trust you to record PWD polls if the results go against your individual vote, awards if you're mad you didn't win, or bestings if they hurt your delicate sensibilities? Your job is to chronicle the most powerful and influential subforum in the history of Sherdog the internet as it IS not as you wish it was.

This is hard for me to say but I think Lake has been corrupted by the powers that be...

<DCrying>

I have many responsibilities in the most powerful and influential subforum to ever grace the internet, but I can also be the gatekeeper of facts. And everyone here knows or wants to know that I am unbiased to a fault, my penmanship immaculate and my memory is that of an elephant except better. #Rex2018Scribe

This is hard for me to say but I think Lake has been corrupted by the powers that be...

<DCrying>

I have many responsibilities in the most powerful and influential subforum to ever grace the internet, but I can also be the gatekeeper of facts. And everyone here knows or wants to know that I am unbiased to a fault, my penmanship immaculate and my memory is that of an elephant except better. #Rex2018Scribe

Are you saying the Lake took your pink belt?

Neither the Gamecocks nor the Giants lost this weekend. Solid weekend.

Sometimes it's the person you least suspect that sticks a finger up your ass and destroys your whole world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back