PWD 662: Are You Excited for WWE Evolution on Sunday?

Do you plan on watching WWE Evolution live on Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could watch Evolution live but nope.

It'll be interesting to see the figures on that one, to see if those saying "They should do more with the women!" will actually turn up for it, or if it's just hollow virtue-signalling.

It'll be interesting to see the figures on that one, to see if those saying "They should do more with the women!" will actually turn up for it, or if it's just hollow virtue-signalling.

Doubt anybody in the US is going to be going out of their way for a house show. That’s going to be the driving force, not women’s rights or political fury.

I'm betting the second thing. But regardless, the numbers will be better as a perceived one-off than if this was a regular thing. Some of the girls arre good, but carrying multiple ppvs? Nah.

Doubt anybody in the US is going to be going out of their way for a house show. That’s going to be the driving force, not women’s rights or political fury.

That's what I'm thinking, because you see it all the time in video games, comic books, etc. There's this vocal crowd saying "Hey, do this with your product, we need diversity, representation, don't be sexist/racist/homophobic!" then the creatives say "Okay, here you go, here's that thing you were demanding!" then they turn round and say "Oh no, I'm not really into that, but you should be doing it anyway!"

That mad man knows no bounds!
e50.gif
I've thought about all this too and I wouldn't put it past the WWE to fake this. I got the tin foil hat on. lol
Vince gave Roman cancer confirmed

So, the question is, who is gonna run the Raw locker room now? Roman was the Godfather, kicking Enzo off the bus, telling Fandango he has stinky gear and needs to wash it. There's a power vacuum at Raw.

I think Miz and Zig have seniority apart from GoldDust and Kurt. Imagine that.

Don't post much anymore....
Shocked that some of you haven't been banned.
DRH still an active mod. Nice! He's no hawk or BRF but his longevity makes up for his complete mediocrity.
One of my alter egos here was N.T.O. D.R.H. Good times.
Oh....
99% of you suck btw. Except Frank. He is King here. You should get down on your knees when he posts ( and from looking at these posts most of you are quite adept at getting down on your knees.....)

I stopped posting years ago when I got mad when they banned a member that I liked. I asked my mod friends and two admins and was basically told to mind my own business.
I feel kind of bad about that because at one point in my life this group was more important to me than everyone and everything besides my kids. Shit, I remember posting the night my ex wife's water broke and that I was on way to the hospital.
Great group we had from 2005 to 2009.....

No one asked for your life story.

Don't post much anymore....
Shocked that some of you haven't been banned.
DRH still an active mod. Nice! He's no hawk or BRF but his longevity makes up for his complete mediocrity.
One of my alter egos here was N.T.O. D.R.H. Good times.
Oh....
99% of you suck btw. Except Frank. He is King here. You should get down on your knees when he posts ( and from looking at these posts most of you are quite adept at getting down on your knees.....)

Nice to meet you. Guess who just made the list.

So, the question is, who is gonna run the Raw locker room now? Roman was the Godfather, kicking Enzo off the bus, telling Fandango he has stinky gear and needs to wash it. There's a power vacuum at Raw.
Dean and Braun

@Pliny Pete Some great stuff from the end of Florida's heyday.

Memphis is the territory I seen the most of, seen very little of florida/georgia/mid south. Seen my fair share of 80s wcw/wwe and some awa from the dvd. To think various territories at there peak drawing great numbers weekly, now it's a rarity outside of wwe.

Memphis is the territory I seen the most of, seen very little of florida/georgia/mid south. Seen my fair share of 80s wcw/wwe and some awa from the dvd. To think various territories at there peak drawing great numbers weekly, now it's a rarity outside of wwe.

Really? Well, that vid is worth a watch if you enjoy or are curious about the territories. There is great cage bit with Terry Funk and Bruce Walkup and a cool Flair workout all in the first 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back