PWD 662: Are You Excited for WWE Evolution on Sunday?

Do you plan on watching WWE Evolution live on Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida was one of the territories I loved to follow through the Apter mags in the mid 80's
Kevin Sullivans Army Of Darkness, House Of Pringle with Rick Rude holding the awesome looking Reggie Parks style Florida belt(which I still love to this day) and the early days of Lex Luger(who Willie Apter had a major man crush on)
I grew up on Florida as a young kid. I had a 3 hour tape for my VCR and this was before timers to record. So if I had a baseball game I had to record the shows prior before I left, just to catch Florida Wrestling. Our VCR has a spinner knob for fast forward so I had to hold it to fast forward to Florida Wrestling. The struggle was real in the 80’s. Saw Dusty wrestle Sullivan live and Purple Haze came out for the double team.

I’ll be honest about this - Reigns is gone for a year or half a year HOPEFULLY (best case for him). Fingers crosssed. For him.

Who is THE GUY?

Braun?

Rollins?

Dean?

Brock (god no please god no)

Orton (as above)

If Hulk had got cancer in 1985 or Austin in 1997, Vince MAYBE wouldn’t be a billionaire.

I’ll be honest about this - Reigns is gone for a year or half a year HOPEFULLY (best case for him). Fingers crosssed. For him.

Who is THE GUY?

Braun?

Rollins?

Dean?

Brock (god no please god no)

Orton (as above)

If Hulk had got cancer in 1985 or Austin in 1997, Vince MAYBE wouldn’t be a billionaire.

tumblr_otd8rqC4pI1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

I was, I gave up after the third episode. Just didn’t care for it

Same here...it was just boring and none of the characters seem worth caring about.

Just finished up Raw

Drew is monster hunting...I dig it. Now all he needs to do is throw Dolph in a dumpster and we'll have a real main event feud between two jack diesel mofos who actually look like they would beat the shit out of people.

<{jackyeah}>

These Riot Squad promos make no sense...pain, agony, hunting our prey...oh yeah and we throw paper on the ground and put ketchup on stuff. Who ever is writing this is full lakersfrank.

Lashley and Lio Rush were interesting for exactly one week...and now they're back to being ind numbingly boring and channel change inducing.
But hey...Finn is extraordinary...which I think is Steph's new buzz word for bisexual.

I wish they wouldn't have gone back to the Roman thing after every segment...it made it feel cheap.

Ronda and the Bellas...skip!

Lita and the skeletal remains of Trish...skip!

I will never understand the appeal of Elias...but at least he hit Corbin with a blunt object. I approve or more people hitting Corbin with blunt objects...or cars.

DX...skip!

Taker and Kane...in a graveyard...skip!

So now that it makes absolutely no sense for Dean to turn since he won a title...let's turn Dean!

<{hughesimpress}>

Oh well...at least we have Drew and Braun to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back