PWD 662: Are You Excited for WWE Evolution on Sunday?

Do you plan on watching WWE Evolution live on Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a piece of shit that beat his wife. And he's a spazzy asshole.

Guy was such an asshole we had to either make him rage quit or beat his ass every time we saw him

Lets all watch this video together and remember

Guy was such an asshole we had to either make him rage quit or beat his ass every time we saw him

Lets all watch this video together and remember

Only person worse than Roy was that scummy french rat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Claude Lemieux.
AND WHERE WAS THAT :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: BORN? THAT'S RIGHT... Quebec.

I remember I spat on a car in 1996 cause they had a Devils license plate.
I was a heavy duty Wings fan.

Only person worse than Roy was that scummy french rat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Claude Lemieux.
AND WHERE WAS THAT :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: BORN? THAT'S RIGHT... Quebec.

I just watched that video twice and now im feelin pumped as fuck. We owed that scumfuck Claude Lemieux and we paid the bill in full that night. Thats one of those games that was just so magic to watch. Dmac was fixin to beat up everyone in an avalanche jersey and they had no mojo goin that night at all they new that was comin and they just wanted to get outta there that night . That game mighta been worth more than the cup .

I just watched that video twice and now im feelin pumped as fuck. We owed that scumfuck Claude Lemieux and we paid the bill in full that night. Thats one of those games that was just so magic to watch. Dmac was fixin to beat up everyone in an avalanche jersey and they had no mojo goin that night at all they new that was comin and they just wanted to get outta there that night . That game mighta been worth more than the cup .
Keep livin off 20 years ago.

Lol. Canadians having to cheer for American teams.
They were my American team as the Oilers were my Canadian team.
But when you get beat up by the Stars and Avs in the 1st round every year, you gotta cheer for someone else.

Nowadays, I still cheer for the shitty Oilers and generally any American team without a cup like San Jose, Preds or Blues.

Keep livin off 20 years ago.

I hope we come in dead last for 5 years and dominate the nhl for 15 after

also its gonna come for you too ..... and then your god damn team is gonna end up in Cleveland

Roy took a shit Canadians team to a Cup win, Hasek needed a fucking stacked Red Wings team to get a Cup.

Roy > Hasek

Roy took a shit Canadians team to a Cup win, Hasek needed a fucking stacked Red Wings team to get a Cup.

Roy > Hasek
Name another goalie with 2 Hart trophies.

I'll wait.

I hope we come in dead last for 5 years and dominate the nhl for 15 after

also its gonna come for you too ..... and then your god damn team is gonna end up in Cleveland

Oh it's coming, maybe as soon as this year. I was a Pens fan even during the shit years, so I know how it goes.

Wings only hope is getting the 1st overall this year and grabbing Hughes, but the Avalanche may have the inside track on him thanks to the incompetance of the Senators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back