PWD 662: Are You Excited for WWE Evolution on Sunday?

Do you plan on watching WWE Evolution live on Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
giphy.gif

all i know is that if lana landed on my cock after that move, i wouldnt complain, brothers

I dunno about that one, Deez.

B-IGXD.gif

giphy.gif

Literally the most pathetic, slowest, unimpactful, lethargic Sliced Bread ever.
I can actually name a good Eva Marie match from NXT with Bayley.....can't say the same about Lana.

I can actually name a good Eva Marie match from NXT with Bayley.....can't say the same about Lana.
Eva Marie has had twice as many matches.
Let's just agree that they both suck balls.

Lana does have the edge on Eva Marie.

She married Rusev, who's an awesome guy, Eva Marie married a douche.

You know she’s pissed about her spot on the Evolution card too

Probably pissed that she was brought up to the main roster, seemingly as the Crown Jewel (if you pardon the pun), she was supposed to be the one to right the ship after Paige started causing trouble, and has seen herself be overtaken by:

Charlotte
Becky
Alexa
Nia
Carmella
Asuka
Naomi
Natalya
and Ronda fucking Rousey

Then, you have the following girls in NXT, who have the poten push her down further:
Kairi Sane
Shayna Baszler
Io Shirai
Bianca BelAir
Lacey Evans
Nikki Cross
Candace LaRae
Toni Storm

The women's division throughout the main roster, NXT and NXT UK is fucking STACKED right now.

Probably pissed that she was brought up to the main roster, seemingly as the Crown Jewel (if you pardon the pun), she was supposed to be the one to right the ship after Paige started causing trouble, and has seen herself be overtaken by:

Charlotte
Becky
Alexa
Nia
Carmella
Asuka
Naomi
Natalya
and Ronda fucking Rousey

Then, you have the following girls in NXT, who have the poten push her down further:
Kairi Sane
Shayna Baszler
Io Shirai
Bianca BelAir
Lacey Evans
Nikki Cross
Candace LaRae
Toni Storm

The women's division throughout the main roster, NXT and NXT UK is fucking STACKED right now.
tenor.gif

Charlotte
Becky
Alexa
Nia
Carmella
Asuka
Naomi
Natalya
and Ronda fucking Rousey

Kairi Sane
Shayna Baszler
Io Shirai
Bianca BelAir
Lacey Evans
Nikki Cross
Candace LaRae
Toni Storm

Should've just looked at Ziggler and said "maybe don't act that way".....<Fedor23>

Should've just looked at Ziggler and said "maybe don't act that way".....<Fedor23>

What makes it worse is, HHH was on some NXT panel, and he pretty much said "Sasha's going to be the focal point for a long time", when she's sat right next to him.

What makes it worse is, HHH was on some NXT panel, and he pretty much said "Sasha's going to be the focal point for a long time", when she's sat right next to him.
Singling out a favourite......must be a helluva dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back