PWD 664: Ban Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.
It used to bug the hell out of me that the guys Daniel is hanging out with playing soccer all ditch him when Johnny kicks his ass after not warning him that he was walking into a fight with a lethal karate black belt. But several years back I realized that Daniel brags to Freddy during their first meeting that he's used his karate in fights "a couple times." So they felt betrayed.

2983591160_a2e8d50c5d.jpg

Pam held on a long time though. She was still a smokeshow all the way up to when she was on Dancing With The Stars. That’s a solid 20 year run of being incredibly hot. Now she’s solidly in the “looks good for her age” category and if my wife looks like her when she’s 51 then I’ll be pretty happy

When I'm 51 I hope my wife is 30.

It used to bug the hell out of me that the guys Daniel is hanging out with playing soccer all ditch him when Johnny kicks his ass after not warning him that he was walking into a fight with a lethal karate black belt. But several years back I realized that Daniel brags to Freddy during their first meeting that he's used his karate in fights "a couple times." So they felt betrayed.

Johnny is the good guy in the Karate Kid. Hell, he's actually the Karate Kid.

Actually have. Your dentist story about your punisher level blah blah blah then you cry for 2 days if you stub your toe. FOH little boi

If I feel pain, it’s serious and dangerous. I fucking snowboarded and danced on a leg that was black and blue. Couldn’t put my snowboard boot on because ny foot was swelled up.. I put the post about the recent leg issue up because it was fucking murder. You would be popping Oxi while I would be gritting my teeth and walking around like a G.

Dentist story is still legend at the school that the surgeon teaches at.

If I feel pain, it’s serious and dangerous. I fucking snowboarded and danced on a leg that was black and blue. Couldn’t put my snowboard boot on because ny foot was swelled up.. I put the post about the recent leg issue up because it was fucking murder. You would be popping Oxi while I would be gritting my teeth and walking around like a G.

Dentist story is still legend at the school that the surgeon teaches at.
<YeahOKJen>
Except i didnt pop anything when i broke my back. And i posted a pic of me in the amnulance.
Still no evidence to prove your story, all heresay.

Johnny is the good guy in the Karate Kid. Hell, he's actually the Karate Kid.

I've seen that fan theory and while it's cute, it's wrong. The kid from Jersey who travels across the country and lands Elizabeth Shue is the hero. No questions.

Pam held on a long time though. She was still a smokeshow all the way up to when she was on Dancing With The Stars. That’s a solid 20 year run of being incredibly hot. Now she’s solidly in the “looks good for her age” category and if my wife looks like her when she’s 51 then I’ll be pretty happy
RSR checklist:

blonde, check
big tits, check

anything else? nope lol

Then there is the RSR anamoly

summer-4.jpg

Modern science still can’t explain it.

Then there is the RSR anamoly

summer-4.jpg

Modern science still can’t explain it.
Small town Southern girl blonde with 42 inches of legs coming out of her frayed cutoffs

latest

32f703cdce7db4c56e5e965e8651a4bc.jpg

No was never an option

<YeahOKJen>
Except i didnt pop anything when i broke my back. And i posted a pic of me in the amnulance.
Still no evidence to prove your story, all heresay.

Yo mama.

Ain’t gonna catch me on a lie or BS. Who I am here is who I am. Maybe 11.

Dentist story: I will take a pic of what those tucking teeth looked Iike if I find those x rays.

Nothing like your back but dude, I am who I am. I don’t bullshit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back