PWD 665: Block Party edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bride-Of-Chucky-Jennifer-Tilly-Tattoo.jpg

JENNIFER TILLY.

Sonya and Mandy should go as Sandy and Danny from Grease for Halloween.

Dandy!

giphy.gif

Teddy graham is cracker u crack head

Becky did an AMA for Reddit to promote Evolution.

Why the hell can't we get an AMA with anyone?! We can ask pertinent questions, like "Have you seen this guy who posts all the time to Carmella?" and "Can you show Rex your feet?"

Becky did an AMA for Reddit to promote Evolution.

Why the hell can't we get an AMA with anyone?! We can ask pertinent questions, like "Have you seen this guy who posts all the time to Carmella?" and "Can you show Rex your feet?"

Because this place is a shithole and those are the types of questions people would ask?

Because this place is a shithole and those are the types of questions people would ask?

I can just imagine WWE saying "Let's get more interest in Rousey showing up, let's go to the biggest MMA communities to pump it up". Then they come here, see everything and say "Oh god, I don't want to tell you what I saw, but let's just pretend they don't exist".

I can just imagine WWE saying "Let's get more interest in Rousey showing up, let's go to the biggest MMA communities to pump it up". Then they come here, see everything and say "Oh god, I don't want to tell you what I saw, but let's just pretend they don't exist".

Sometimes I like to pretend we don't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back