PWD 665: Block Party edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
DqksHtEXcAAcpEe.jpg

Leaving a dog chained up outside to never get any type of attention or human contact at all is cruel, this is the opposite of that
That well groomed, clearly loved Corgi was probably enjoying every moment of that picture taking adventure
Exactly. I personally think it's a bit over the top to dress them up every day like some people do, but it's fun to do for special occasions like Halloween or Christmas.

Exactly. I personally think it's a bit over the top to dress them up every day like some people do, but it's fun to do for special occasions like Halloween or Christmas.
I always joke that one year I'll be the guy taking Christmas card pictures with me and the "kids"
Only problem is I dont think they make moose size Christmas sweaters, for me or the dogs

I'm listening to this after the 83 Weeks on Vader. It's pretty good.

Please dont let Irvin be calling this game, that mush mouthed coke addled fuck.

Sonya and Mandy should go as Sandy and Danny from Grease for Halloween.

Dandy!

giphy.gif

That would be too much clothing they would be wearing, unacceptable!!!!!!!

Becky did an AMA for Reddit to promote Evolution.

Why the hell can't we get an AMA with anyone?! We can ask pertinent questions, like "Have you seen this guy who posts all the time to Carmella?" and "Can you show Rex your feet?"

Well we all know a “wrestling journalist” perhaps he can use his connections to set one up.

bork1}

Becky did an AMA for Reddit to promote Evolution.

Why the hell can't we get an AMA with anyone?! We can ask pertinent questions, like "Have you seen this guy who posts all the time to Carmella?" and "Can you show Rex your feet?"

Mella's AMA here would be:

1. Mella, we are legit scared for you! - @RollSonnenRoll
2. I called the police on that freak, but they said they couldn't do anything! - @Gutter Chris
3. yo, wy s goin ktya, MAKE SOME NOISE!!!! - @lakersfan45
4. Snap me your feet, please. - @Minotauro Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back