PWD 665: Block Party edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I personally think it's a bit over the top to dress them up every day like some people do, but it's fun to do for special occasions like Halloween or Christmas.

You can tell that your dog also thought it was fun by the way it immediately ripped the fake antlers off.

I'm listening to this after the 83 Weeks on Vader. It's pretty good.

Used to love that podcast but they seem to have run out of subjects that titillate me, cant even remember how long its been since I listened
Will check out the 83 Weeks on Vader though, was it any good?

over under 5 appearances/voice overs by steph tonight?
Setting that bar kind of low don’t you think? She is the founder and creator of women’s wresting after all

None of my podcasts update anymore on Google Play and its become a real stumbling block in my life
Why does everything bad in the world happen to me

whyyyyyy.gif

Setting that bar kind of low don’t you think? She is the founder and creator of women’s wresting after all
i can not stress enough the nuclear heat that broad has with me. i mean she was born into the business and yet is so bad at it

Do you think they'll keep doing an Evolution PPV annually even when this thing bombs? Or did Vince agree to this knowing he'd be able to say, "Nobody watched the damn thing, Steph! Now I don't want to hear about it again, dammit!"

None of my podcasts update anymore on Google Play and its become a real stumbling block in my life
Why does everything bad in the world happen to me

whyyyyyy.gif

Because you're a Nazi that tortures puppies with Pokemon costumes? Just spit-balling here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back