PWD 666: Number of The Beast Incarnate

Which is the best horror movie franchise between these seven?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's probably just something you get used to as you use it. I'm still not great at getting head shots or close quarter combat. Earlier I got off my horse because there was a dead body on the road, and 3 guys covered in mud jumped out behind some trees and stabbed me in the neck lol
All the little side missions and occurrences are amazing. You truly never know what’s gonna happen to you. I was riding back to Valentine and 4 O’driscolls ambushed me and killed me

@lakersfan45

i am watching sleepaway camp, brother

giphy.gif
This is great. U should post this in my wonderful hit hollyween peer pwd thread

All the little side missions and occurrences are amazing. You truly never know what’s gonna happen to you. I was riding back to Valentine and 4 O’driscolls ambushed me and killed me
I've gotten myself killed a couple times by O'Driscolls when they ambush me because I'll sacrifice myself to save my horse lol

I've never seen Sleepaway Camp.

I like Camp Nowhere tho.

giphy.gif
Also a fantastic movie with a fantastic cast including Andrew Keegan who played Joey dinner in ten things I avoitbyoi

I've gotten myself killed a couple times by O'Driscolls when they ambush me because I'll sacrifice myself to save my horse lol
i have yet been killed by ambush by gangs i have killed them all. tho i have been killed by getting ambushed by 3 cougars

i have yet been killed by ambush by gangs i have killed them all. tho i have been killed by getting ambushed by 3 cougars
The opposite of me then. I've yet to die to an animal.

I think that's probably just something you get used to as you use it. I'm still not great at getting head shots or close quarter combat. Earlier I got off my horse because there was a dead body on the road, and 3 guys covered in mud jumped out behind some trees and stabbed me in the neck lol
You desrved it I'm sure.

I'd call that pretty successful debut for Matt Riddle. I'd like to see more of that Menzies dude too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back