PWD 667: The Night After He Came Home

Who Should Get The Strap

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lewis-jpg.463565

But do you hate Bruce, too?
I will listen to the odd show every couple of months, if the topic itself catches my interest, but overall find his good old boy gimmick (or real life personality) to be irritating beyond belief

I will listen to the odd show every couple of months, if the topic itself catches my interest, but overall find his good old boy gimmick (or real life personality) to be irritating beyond belief

I just think he's a douche.

besides the main and co main, the madison square garden card is pretty weak. hopefully the fights will still be good

Hmmm.

No O-Line, an immobile shot QB, defense stinks and a coaching staff that does not know how to play call with all these deficiencies. Also we cut the QB we were grooming and put the faith in another rookie QB that can't drive in NY/NJ apparently.

Go number 1 pick...
There is a mobile QB available right now.
th

Naw my shit is great actually, so is my blood pressure
Sorry you weaklings gotta worry about that kinda shit, must suck to not come from good stock

You know what else sucks, Pietro?

2rcvc4h.jpg

besides the main and co main, the madison square garden card is pretty weak. hopefully the fights will still be good
Derek Brunson v Israel Adesanya is a decent PPV level fight. I have no idea how Karl Roberson v Jack Marshman made it onto the main card though.

There is a mobile QB available right now.
th

And he was mediocre after the league figured out he was overrated and that he was the sum of a great team. That SAME EXACT team with Alex Smith went to the NFC Championship game.

I would much rather have them go after someone like Fitzpatrick or Winston. One of them is going...

Derek Brunson v Israel Adesanya is a decent PPV level fight. I have no idea how Karl Roberson v Jack Marshman made it onto the main card though.
im not really big on the israel guy. a lot of these dudes who go in there and fight all unorthodox and think they are roy jones just kinda annoy me. thats why i could never stand anderson

im not really big on the israel guy. a lot of these dudes who go in there and fight all unorthodox and think they are roy jones just kinda annoy me. thats why i could never stand anderson
In my opinion his stand up is more like a Jon Jones with the way he throws his elbows and kicks. I guess the thing that makes him more like an Anderson Silva is the showboating during fights.

And he was mediocre after the league figured out he was overrated and that he was the sum of a great team. That SAME EXACT team with Alex Smith went to the NFC Championship game.

I would much rather have them go after someone like Fitzpatrick or Winston. One of them is going...
I was just busting your balls.
As an FSU fan you do not want Winston, he is an idiot.
The benching might have made him grow up some but I doubt it , career idiots tend to stay idiots.

In my opinion his stand up is more like a Jon Jones with the way he throws his elbows and kicks. I guess the thing that makes him more like an Anderson Silva is the showboating during fights.
dude looks just like a younger jon jones lol
giphy.gif

dude looks just like a younger jon jones lol
giphy.gif
Lol I never said that, and even if I did it would definitely not be the most racist thing said in PWD or probably the most racist thing I've said in PWD.

Is it too early to put my Christmas stuff up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back