PWD 669: Mmmmmmandy

Who

• Mandy

• Becky

• Fuck both...then fuck Canada!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes wonder if those movies ever break even, then I remember that I don't give a damn. Overacting piece of shit. I hate that guy.

I think they do. Mainly because they're such low-budget pieces of shit, there are still people who genuinely think "Oh, it must be good, Nicolas Cage is in this!"

It's sort of like what's happened to Bruce Willis. I think he's been kicked out of his house, so he takes any old shit, so he can just live on the set in trailers, instead of buying a new house.

I think they do. Mainly because they're such low-budget pieces of shit, there are still people who genuinely think "Oh, it must be good, Nicolas Cage is in this!"

It's sort of like what's happened to Bruce Willis. I think he's been kicked out of his house, so he takes any old shit, so he can just live on the set in trailers, instead of buying a new house.

What happened to Bruce Willis???

I hadn't heard about that at all.

Kenny Omega getting that mainstream attention.....take that Corny, you weren't right about his shenanigans making this sport fodder for jokes.

Speaking of people rather having somebody over Alexa.

Remember when Enzo said "I'd take Nia over Alexa, any day of the week!"

Remember Enzo?

{<jordan}

I popped hard for Jr telling Joe that when he won his first race he walks in all proud to tell Dale Sr and he says “Great! Who wasn’t there?!”
<{dayum}>

“But don’t you think that gave you more motivation to win?”
“...no not really.”
<Lmaoo>

@Minotauro Rex @Frank23

“It did not make me want to win more races”

<45>

What happened to Bruce Willis???

I hadn't heard about that at all.

I don't think it's anything like the IRS, or financial hardship. He's just appearing in straight to VOD shit, in a ridiculously high volume.

Oddly enough, it was after the Expendables 3 farce, where he wanted $4,000,000 for four day's work. Then Die Hard 5 was a massive flop, then he started acting up in interviews, basically saying "This movie's shit, but I have to do promo work for it".

I don't think it's anything like the IRS, or financial hardship. He's just appearing in straight to VOD shit, in a ridiculously high volume.

Oddly enough, it was after the Expendables 3 farce, where he wanted $4,000,000 for four day's work. Then Die Hard 5 was a massive flop, then he started acting up in interviews, basically saying "This movie's shit, but I have to do promo work for it".

Hahaha. Go Bruce!

I just saw an ad for a Bruce Willis VOD called Air Strike or something. I wonder if it's any good?

“It did not make me want to win more races”

<45>
I’m glad he understood where his dad was coming from though and isn’t bitter. This was a man who worked dawn to dusk everyday and had to claw to get where he is then his son has all the opportunity in the world and has no where near the work ethic so it frustrated him.

He was the best in the world at one thing once upon a time.
Talking about something and not actually being it....yes he was.....now he can do that again
Drf31ChVsAAM4KF

Why is Terry Funk such a highly respected wrestler? First time I ever saw him, he had pantyhose over his face and a chainsaw in his hands.

You practically answered your own question.

I liken CM Punk to Frank Dux.

Talked up a big game when it came to his martial arts prowess, but when it came down to it, he was full of shit.

There were a couple who literally got married that day, and instead of a reception, they went to the wrestling. Woods goes over to them congratulates them, gives them a hug.

Later that night, he banged the wife while her husband filmed Woods's ball sack from half a foot away.

Punk got wrecked on that MTV show. @Smigg

For a much as Brock did to legitimaze Pro-Wrestling these past years, Punk threw all that away in a heartbeat. He not only did PW no favors, he completly dragged his brand to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back