PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you’re from the Prussian (actually really German) part of Poland unlike some somebody from the Galicia (ex Austria-Hungarian empire post partition) Ukrainian/Polack part of Poland. Damn dude. Know your heritage. It’s Polack day in 2 days.

Differences. Joke.

<Oku04>

Jesus I like this dude but...

Anyway this joke is too complicated.
You talk to me like I give a shit about Poland lol

AJ is getting :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: up again.

Gail Kim has a nude shower video out there, at least that is what I heard from a friend. Her phone got hacked.
Her tits are the sad kind of fake

Apart from Cesaro, I think.

Cesaro was in NXT. Back in the early days of the Full Sail NXT, they had lower card guys, and recently debuted guys pulling double duty on NXT. So, they had guys like Cesaro, Damien Sandow, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, Michael McGillicutty, and others as regulars.

In fact, here's Cesaro in NXT

01_FCW_03212013ej_1740--3c60c4a599e1c2b2a7f7ce7c1ed3808a.jpg

Cesaro was in NXT. Back in the early days of the Full Sail NXT, they had lower card guys, and recently debuted guys pulling double duty on NXT. So, they had guys like Cesaro, Damien Sandow, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, Michael McGillicutty, and others as regulars.

In fact, here's Cesaro in NXT

01_FCW_03212013ej_1740--3c60c4a599e1c2b2a7f7ce7c1ed3808a.jpg
Oh yeah, he had a pretty good 2/3 falls match with Sami Zayn if I remember rightly.

People are going after Big Dave again.

I can confirm this is authentic lakerspeak.

In other news I’m watching fires all around me waiting to see if I have to evacuate
Quit setting fires lake.

Stay safe.

and buy marshmallows.

Quit setting fires lake.

Stay safe.

and buy marshmallows.
He didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world's been turning.

Cien Almas came to the ring without Zelina Vega this week?

<DisgustingHHH>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back