PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That motherfucker knows I'm paranoid and she has 10 people hiding in the dark about to yell at me as soon as I walk through the god damn door.

I don't have 10 people in a 100 mile radius that know my birthday.
<Y2JSmirk>

I don't have 10 people in a 100 mile radius that know my birthday.
<Y2JSmirk>

I'm going to buy a ranch in Texas one day. And no ones gonna ever find me!

WJny.gif

@RollSonnenRoll Can come visit me tho

Today I spent 5 hours playing Red Dead and 9 writing another fucking filing.

I’m trying to be a good guy bandit but when I go into town, I always fucking hit a salmon jumping pedestrian on my horse or walk into the saloon the wrong way and suddenly am dead or alive wanted. Fuckers are chasing me for a $5 fine and I can’t even go to pay it off.
I probably won't be getting this game for a while. Do increased bounties bring different kind of enemies like gta stars?

I probably won't be getting this game for a while. Do increased bounties bring different kind of enemies like gta stars?

More or less no. Just you have to pay more to take the bounty off. Fuckers are shooting to kill for $5 same as $300. There’s some difference but it’s not like one cop car or the FBI in tanks chasing you.

You go into some shithole town with a massive bounty, nowbody gives a shit and you can pay off everything everywhere at the post office.

You go into a big town and they’re chasing you on every corner over hitting a pedestrian with your horse for a $5.

Last edited:
Deezy, what did we talk about yesterday? You are a good brother when you are not around. Please leave.
You didn't say anything to me.....acting like a high school chick nowadays.

That's not getting your belt back.

This mean they officially done or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back