PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Orangutan is scared of rain.

Meanwhile:

I looked like this dude exactly until I turned into HHH around 33.

Feels bad being negative about someone who's died, but yeah. She had some issues and it was awkward as fuck. I felt sorry for both of them.

What made it worse, was you could see that Norton knew that she was lying, and wanted to say something about it, but couldn't, because he wanted no part of having anything to do with a woman killing herself.

Who would have thought that Carmella would be the last person standing and successful in the Enzo/Cass/Mella team?

Feels bad being negative about someone who's died, but yeah. She had some issues and it was awkward as fuck. I felt sorry for both of them.

Did you ever see when she was on the Surreal World (I think that was the name) and was telling all them her sob story and X-Pac came to visit her and the roomies were all acting like he was this horrible person that was hurting her when he was just trying to get her to stop drinking and taking drugs with her loser roomies?

Who would have thought that Carmella would be the last person standing and successful in the Enzo/Cass/Mella team?
Carmella has been more successful than Enzo and Cass, and Nikki Cross has been more successful than SAnitY.

What made it worse, was you could see that Norton knew that she was lying, and wanted to say something about it, but couldn't, because he wanted no part of having anything to do with a woman killing herself.

What did she say about @lakersfan45 's close personal friend Sean?

I looked like this dude exactly until I turned into HHH around 33.

vQ8eaCQ.gif

I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you, Wario.

You do not look like HHH. You just look like a bald Mr. Bean with a beard.

Did you ever see when she was on the Surreal World (I think that was the name) and was telling all them her sob story and X-Pac came to visit her and the roomies were all acting like he was this horrible person that was hurting her when he was just trying to get her to stop drinking and taking drugs with her loser roomies?
Nah, never even heard of that, but I'll try and look it up. Did you ever see the video of XPac in tears after Chyna died? He was on some radio show and some psychic dude (most likely bullshit) said he was getting a presence from the other side of a woman who abused drugs, and they wanted to tell someone in the room that it wasn't their fault and they don't blame them? Shit was hard to watch knowing that he cared that much and this dude was probably fucking with him for money.

Carmella has been more successful than Enzo and Cass, and Nikki Cross has been more successful than SAnitY.
That’s my point. Enzo was the talker, Cass was the big gun. Mella was just eye candy in NXT.
It’s unlike Bliss with Blake and Murphy. Bliss made that team and it wasn’t too much of a shock she became such a success.

People would rather watch tits and ass over a group on guys who are not over?

Shocking.

giphy.webp

Mediums are a scam.

And celebs shouldn't be as gullible....all you have to do is Google.
I'd say so too. It seems like he's taking advantage of an emotional person who just wants some closure.

Nah, never even heard of that, but I'll try and look it up. Did you ever see the video of XPac in tears after Chyna died? He was on some radio show and some psychic dude (most likely bullshit) said he was getting a presence from the other side of a woman who abused drugs, and they wanted to tell someone in the room that it wasn't their fault and they don't blame them? Shit was hard to watch knowing that he cared that much and this dude was probably fucking with him for money.

No, I never saw that.

It was a show on VH1 I think back in the early-to-mid 2000s. They'd take washed up celebrities and put them in a house like the Real World. People like Jordan from NKOTB, Webster, Joe C, Vanilla Ice, Corey Feldman, etc. She was on one season. Oh, I'm pretty sure that show is where Flava Flav and Brigitte (spelling?) Neilson met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back