PWD 671: We Ain't No Nice Guys

Best Motorhead WWE Entrance THeme

• The Game

• King of Kings

• Line In The Sand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a private company pretending to be public.

Vince has 80% of votes. He has half the stock, more along with his family. You cannot get rid of Vince unless he rapes his secretary on tv. Half the Saudi money goes to the McMahon family. Wrestlers don’t have stock options. There’s no oversight and Vince can do WTF he wants because he is the king of a ‘public’ company. It’s a scam because it’s fiction. Just like AOL being worth more than Time Warner. Did Austin get shares? Because he should be half owner of the company with Vince. Dunn has shares. The Rock doesn’t. What about Hogan? Jim Ross? Cena?

WWE reacts only to their clients - tv and sponsors. So no Snickers Pimp Women’s Championship. USA says, don’t fucking mention Saudi Arabia.

Any real public company who had a dr like Amann would have fired him in a second for fucking his patient. The board would have hounded Vince relentlessly. But it’s not a real public company and lives in its bubble just like UFC.

Bezos for comparison has 36% of votes and shares. He fucks up, maybe he gets kicked out. Musk fucked up and is still showing the finger to the SEC but he can’t be chairman.
Independent contractors, pal
<VinceCa$h><21>

You know something, I really don't like the format of the Survivor Series. I don't mind the Raw vs. SmackDown element, but I don't like the Champion vs. Champion aspect, actually make it the Survivor Series.

So, actually do the same thing as the 1990 Survivor Series, and have the main event being Raw vs SmackDown, where the survivors from other matches tacke place. That way, you can also have it with Mens and Women trophies. Not only that, you build a stronger, and less predictable story than "Well, it's 3-3... this will settle it" like it is every year. Instead, have it where Raw's team has Strowman, McIntyre, Ziggler, Rollins, Ambrose, and Lashley who all made it through, but SmackDown only has Styles, Bryan, and a midcarder like Big E.

With that set up, you can make Big E a bigger deal by taking out a couple of guys, you can further push the Strowman/McIntyre, Rollins/Ambrose and 'Lashley's a douche' storylines, so despite having more guys, the Raw team just can't get along, because they all hate each other.

Not only that, you don't need to force a Brock Lesnar appearance out of it either.
Brock Lesnar vs. AJ Styles is a dream match.

Dave said that the 25th anniversary of the UFC was this Tuesday. Looks like he was wrong again.

I'm not looking forward to Lesnar/Styles II, because Lesnar's in "Don't give a shit, I'm angling for a Cormier fight" mode.

What do all of the WWE haters say now?

I'm not looking forward to Lesnar/Styles II, because Lesnar's in "Don't give a shit, I'm angling for a Cormier fight" mode.
Like he was when he ruined Dean Ambrose's Wrestlemania moment
<DCrying>

Paul E will get you hyped for it.

How many stars did Big Dave give this?

Yeah, but supposedly he likes Styles, and he seems to actually put in effort when he likes the other guy.

Yeah, but supposedly he likes Styles, and he seems to actually put in effort when he likes the other guy.

Well, they're both farm boys who hate the gays.

Braun is gonna interfere in the Brock AJ match which will let AJ win, you can't have Brock just beat him twice, Smackdown needs it.

AJ should beat Brock but idk how
Bork should lose via someone interfering against him ( maybe his new opponent that will job to him at mania or rumble?)
If he wins clean again I will be annoyed cos bork is gonna do bork stuff and not want to take any bumps so its just gonna be AJ being tossed around for 10 mins. Im sure AJ gets a nice payday but still.

Becky should NOT lose and not lose clean to Rhonda but I assume she does cos its Rhonda and shes seen as the big media star. Im hoping Charlotte turns heel and interferes so Rhonda wins that way instead of Rhonda winning clean. If anything, I hope theres a spot where Becky is making Rhonda tap but ref is out so at least she gets appearance she could've won but I don't think Becky will even get that.
<DCrying>

What do all of the WWE haters say now?

Probably say "fake news" and bring up ratings and Saudi Arabia.

And is there anything stopping WWE performers from just buying stock options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back