• The Game

• King of Kings

• Line In The Sand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr6SGAdWsAAJQmZ.jpg

So, Nia hurts yet another person.

That's two in two weeks. Zelina Vega has been off the road after Nia just launched her and concussed her, Becky might have a broken nose. When she was in squash matches, she hurt a couple of jobbers.

So, Nia hurts yet another person.

That's two in two weeks. Zelina Vega has been off the road after Nia just launched her and concussed her, Becky might have a broken nose. When she was in squash matches, she hurt a couple of jobbers.

Nia Jaxx
unsafe at any speed

Holy shit, I just saw what happened, that's a fucking receipt, for what, I have no idea, but she fucking punched Becky square in the face, for whatever reason.

Last year, during the height of that #MeToo witch hunt, she took to Twitter saying that Adam Blampied (face of WhatCulture Wrestling, GM of WCPW, founder of Cultaholic) is a "Sexual Predator". Because he asked to see her tits, she said "Don't you have a girlfriend, I would if you didn't", he said "She wouldn't care", so she sent tit pics.

Well, he wasn't as into her as she want into him, so she sparked a dogpile that got so bad, she was even getting interviews in mainstream press. It was even reported on the BBC's website. Blampied gets sacked from a company that he owned, and was basically rendered unemployable from it. Then, she basically adopted the attitude of "Adam Blampied is not allowed on the internet without my permission", so everything Blampied related occured, she threw a hissy fit, including one time when WhatCulture showed his face for less than 2 seconds.

Blampied finally blocked her, she threw another hissy fit, and now, she's still crying about it a year later.

What an absolute shit fest that sounds like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back