• Ritz

• West Turns

• Navi's

• Peanut Butter Waders

• This poll is gayer than BNE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took melatonin last night and I had a terrifying dream where I got into a knife fight that lasted a long time and I barely won, I was getting stabbed the fuck up!. Then it went straight into another dream where I could buy a nice ass house here in Cali for only 32K and I was so happy but my cousin called dibbs on it first and then I woke up...and was depressed for 30 minutes.

I took Ambien ONCE. I was in the hospital after surgery. I had just watched Jurassic Park before bed. I had a vivid dream that there were dinosaurs and they attacked and a raptor bit and mangled my hand and my friends rushed me to the hospital. Then I woke up. IN THE HOSPITAL!!!

If Becky is out for any extended period of time Nia should be lit on fire until she dies and melts. Imagine how much soap we could get out of that cow.

If Becky is out for any extended period of time Nia should be lit on fire until she dies and melts. Imagine how much soap we could get out of that cow.

Send her to Japan where whaling is legal.

DsIP9jiV4AAjqsm.jpg:large

"Card subject to change".

Bitch almost killed or crippled Charlotte. And she got a pass.

Because:

<4>

Bitch almost killed or crippled Charlotte. And she got a pass.

Because:

<4>

Women who Nia has botched on, and either hurt, or was lucky to not hurt:
- Becky Lynch
- Bayley
- Charlotte Flair
- Zelina Vega
- Asuka
- Countless Jobbers

I think the most egregious has to be the Becky punch, because there are only two ways to see it, and they're both bad:
- Either, it was an accident, and she can't throw a worked punch, if you can't work a punch, you shouldn't be there.
- It wasn't an accident, and she hit Becky on purpose.

After watching the clip more, I cannot see how it could be anything other than a deliberate punch. The fist was balled up, the draw back, and the follow through. Now, considering there have been instances where guys have punched deliberately in the name of it being a work (Orton/Foley, Lesnar/Orton), maybe there's a possibility that they wanted to stoke Becky a little more, and this is the way they're gonna do it, but holy shit, don't let Nia be the fucking one to do it.

Women who Nia has botched on, and either hurt, or was lucky to not hurt:
- Becky Lynch
- Bayley
- Charlotte Flair
- Zelina Vega
- Asuka
- Countless Jobbers

I think the most egregious has to be the Becky punch, because there are only two ways to see it, and they're both bad:
- Either, it was an accident, and she can't throw a worked punch, if you can't work a punch, you shouldn't be there.
- It wasn't an accident, and she hit Becky on purpose.

After watching the clip more, I cannot see how it could be anything other than a deliberate punch. The fist was balled up, the draw back, and the follow through. Now, considering there have been instances where guys have punched deliberately in the name of it being a work (Orton/Foley, Lesnar/Orton), maybe there's a possibility that they wanted to stoke Becky a little more, and this is the way they're gonna do it, but holy shit, don't let Nia be the fucking one to do it.

It was deliberate. Like Lesnar giving Strowman that receipt.

Don’t think it was a work or scripted.

And if was a work, that’s even worse. I’d be concussed taking that from her with that wind up.

You want somebody to take Becky out and make it clean and safe while looking legit - Asuka.

It was deliberate. Like Lesnar giving Strowman that receipt.

Don’t think it was a work or scripted.

You want somebody to take Becky out and make it clean and safe while looking legit - Asuka.

Nobody likes Asian women pal, they're gross.
<26>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back