PWD 674: Brought to you by the best!

Do you approve of Rex's name change?

• Yes, because I'm a sexual deviant who enjoys the sight of monkey balls.

• No, it's dumb as hell and Rex is clearly suffering from adult onset full lakersfrank.

• Who the hell is Rex and where's the line for Batjester's mom?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I can write, my stories are true, it’s fun, your sister and I paid my dues here. I laugh at myself more than you can ever. Ps: Couple of dudes here know who I am.
You can't laugh at yourself at all. I called you a plumber and you put me on ignore lol

This out of context is funny. I've only seen the first movie.

A nerdy ghosts lady tried to rape our Lord and Savior Harry Potter, BNE. It was played for laughs in the movie because society says it's ok to hurt boys.

#UsToo

I got through like 7 seconds of her talking. Jesus Christ. Is she 12? What the hell is going on here? Not a good look for the HOG.

Supposedly he sent some noodz to that 16 year old girl. The Nut Observer is looking into it.

A nerdy ghosts lady tried to rape our Lord and Savior Harry Potter, BNE. It was played for laughs in the movie because society says it's ok to hurt boys.

#UsToo

Why does society want us to live with our pain in silence?

<DCrying>

How I think Survivor Series will go:

Tag Team Elimination Match: SmackDown
Nakamura vs. Rollins: Rollins
The Bar vs. AOP: The Bar
Ronda vs. Charlotte: Ronda
Women's Elimination Match: SmackDown
Men's Elimination Match: Raw
Brock vs. Bryan: Brock

Why does society want us to live with our pain in silence?

<DCrying>

It's time I spoke out. When I was 17, a sexy lady ghost (she was French) tongued my butthole every night while we were on vacation in Montreal. (She was real French, not French Canadien. That was just a coincidence.) For 5 straight nights she'd arrive in the dead of night and stick her sexy ghost tongue in butt without ever once asking if I was OK for it. Then we went back home and I never saw her again.

I went back to that hotel hundreds of times, but I never saw her again.

It's time I spoke out. When I was 17, a sexy lady ghost (she was French) tongued my butthole every night while we were on vacation in Montreal. (She was real French, not French Canadien. That was just a coincidence.) For 5 straight nights she'd arrive in the dead of night and stick her sexy ghost tongue in butt without ever once asking if I was OK for it. Then we went back home and I never saw her again.

I went back to that hotel hundreds of times, but I never saw her again.
<{Joewithit}>

It was a bad day. I lost $75k in a court case.

Beast, you want some more heat with me because I can say I am cool with you from my side with (you & Pliny) but I will put it down.

Edit: Beast is cool with me.

That chick is DMing people pics of the Big Hog's hog. Not gonna lie I felt a little creepy sliding into a 16 y/o's DMs getting pictures of Ellsworth dick, but someone needs to get to the bottom of this!

0te6m1r7tky11.jpg

Whose caboose?

Ellsworth went from "any man with two hands has a fighting chance" to sliding into underage girls DM's and sending them unwanted nudes.

HEEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back