PWD 674: Brought to you by the best!

Do you approve of Rex's name change?

• Yes, because I'm a sexual deviant who enjoys the sight of monkey balls.

• No, it's dumb as hell and Rex is clearly suffering from adult onset full lakersfrank.

• Who the hell is Rex and where's the line for Batjester's mom?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That chick is DMing people pics of the Big Hog's hog. Not gonna lie I felt a little creepy sliding into a 16 y/o's DMs getting pictures of Ellsworth dick, but someone needs to get to the bottom of this!

You need to get dick pics directly from THE HOG so you can compare them to make sure she's not manipulating the images.

Anyway good night. Red Dead for an hour and sleep.

Cliffs, OZ.

Lady claims guy sitting next to her touched her shit. The guy with the patience of a Saint tries looking for missing belongings (I think), meanwhile the girl keeps harassing him. She starts pushing his head, after he told her not to touch him. He then gets up and punches her in the face, not hard. Just a warning shot.

The girl shocked, keeps calling him a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: after and at one point says she was going to kill him. The man then got off the subway train.

I'm not sure what the dude did, but calling him a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and jabbing the back of his head wouldn't elicit a quick jab?

CMON MAAAAAN

I like watching the reactions of the surrounding people on a subway. Most of them are like "just another day on the subway!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back