PWD 674: Brought to you by the best!

Do you approve of Rex's name change?

• Yes, because I'm a sexual deviant who enjoys the sight of monkey balls.

• No, it's dumb as hell and Rex is clearly suffering from adult onset full lakersfrank.

• Who the hell is Rex and where's the line for Batjester's mom?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let @Pliny Pete see this.
tenor.gif

I'm just walking no car rented the arena not that far from the hotel only 16 minute walk.

nice. was going to say, iirc there is a roscoe's in hollywood on gower, but you arent walking there.

have fun, brother. be safe. take some pics and show them to us

@Frank23 @TheHigherPower have you guys ever seen the Puerto Rico Wargames match featuring Bruiser Brody, Abdullah The Butcher and The Iron Shiek?
They did it in a baseball stadium so they had to set up 3 different rings(2 for the Wargames, 1 for the rest of the show) since they couldnt lower a cage from the roof
I like how Abby has to get a chair to climb into the cage, that always made me chuckle for some reason

I think thats Raven on commentary calling everyone Caribeaners lol

@Frank23 @TheHigherPower have you guys ever seen the Puerto Rico Wargames match featuring Bruiser Brody, Abdullah The Butcher and The Iron Shiek?
They did it in a baseball stadium so they had to set up 3 different rings(2 for the Wargames, 1 for the rest of the show) since they couldnt lower a cage from the roof
I like how Abby has to get a chair to climb into the cage, that always made me chuckle for some reason

I'm gonna have to check it out.

nice. was going to say, iirc there is a roscoe's in hollywood on gower, but you arent walking there.

have fun, brother. be safe. take some pics and show them to us
theres one on Pico and one on Manchester Blvd as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back