PWD 680: Holla if ya hear me

Who wins?

• Bronze Bomber

• Tyson Fury

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liarsclub?

Fucker is getting sued by me for copyright and gimmick infringement.

PS: It’s Brit self-deprecating humor of which there is too little in this world.

My favorite muscle car is Sean Sherk

sherk450.jpg

Classic Rex.

What are your favorite muscle cars @mudflap mike ?

oh boy. where to start. i have a 16 challenger r/t as my fun car. i am definitely a mopar guy.

69 gto judge
70 hemi cuda
65 shelby cobra (i would gladly take a replica)
69 camaro z28
gen 3 vette with muscle
olds 442

i love resto mods. my favorite car i have ever seen is a 68 charger with a modern viper v10 motor in it.

3-1505924537480.jpg

basically anything you get in 70 is going to be sweet. i tape and watch the mecum auctions when they are on

oh boy. where to start. i have a 16 challenger r/t as my fun car. i am definitely a mopar guy.

69 gto judge
70 hemi cuda
65 shelby cobra (i would gladly take a replica)
69 camaro z28
gen 3 vette with muscle
olds 442

i love resto mods. my favorite car i have ever seen is a 68 charger with a modern viper v10 motor in it.

3-1505924537480.jpg

basically anything you get in 70 is going to be sweet. i tape and watch the mecum auctions when they are on

High five for the 70 hemi cuda.

He looked so sad after.

giphy.gif
Doesn't he know that no matter what pain is coursing through your body you just gotta say "that's pretty solid, champ" and then collapse in a closet somewhere out of sight

Doesn't he know that no matter what pain is coursing through your body you just gotta say "that's pretty solid, champ" and then collapse in a closet somewhere out of sight

I let my kids slap my bare ass massive chest and no sell it. That shit hurts though and the next day I'm all bruised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back