PWD 681: Kiss my arse, Mud

Which one did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing for your birthday @GoldenAzazel ?
I'm gonna go for a meal a nice restaurant with my parents, my brother, and my brother's girlfriend, then on Saturday I'm going to Cardiff with friend and my brother to watch Cage Warriors 100.

I'm gonna go for a meal a nice restaurant with my parents, my brother, and my brother's girlfriend, then on Saturday I'm going to Cardiff with friend and my brother to watch Cage Warriors 100.

You're really into combat sports, huh?

Do you like judo or amateur wrestling?

You're really into combat sports, huh?

Do you like judo or amateur wrestling?
I only ever watch it when it's at the olympics. I don't massively keep up with them or anything. What about you? Do you watch them?

Yo @Prime Shane Douglas you have the next thread.

CostlyTastyJavalina-size_restricted.gif

Can't remember the last time I had them tbh.

Chat me up about them.

Your thoughts?
Pretty much why I like to do, chop some green onion up first, cook a bit of bacon or extra lean ground beef, then I cut some tomatoes up . Once the beef or bacon is done , I spread it on the tater tots with a seasoning of salt, pepper, chili flakes, and some cayenne pepper, mixed with a tiny bit of garlic powder.
Plop the tots in the oven and cook them till their about done. Take them out sprinkle shredded cheese all over it. And garnish with whatever else I think it’s missing and put it back in the oven.
Then i make my dipping sauce, which is either ranch or mayo mix in some hot sauce and ketchup and add more chili flakes. Voila more kinda like nachos but I’ve also turned them into a pretty mean bacon and maple poutine with home made gravy

What about your hot neighbor? Maybe she’s be down to watch some fights with ya, then maybe reenact them with you in the bedroom

If I could get a dick pic from everyone in PWD that would be great. I'm gonna make it into a collage of a heart with some PVA glue.
Do you know how many times I’m gonna have to enlarge the magnifyn on my camera for you to see my small tic tac

Who's making the next thread if Dean Douglas can't? Make it snappy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back