PWD 683: Pinatas and Titties: A Celebration of 44nutman, The one true nut

Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads are good.. But pro wrestling itself is at a real low point right now. It's actually like, almost serious. Could come back, but pcness and lack of real attitude in the roster, in conjunction with lame, internet (It's not you/us) group think, is going to make it difficult moving forward.

These threads are good.. But pro wrestling itself is at a real low point right now. It's actually like, almost serious. Could come back, but pcness and lack of real attitude in the roster, in conjunction with lame, internet (It's not you/us) group think, is going to make it difficult moving forward.
Smackdown is pretty good right now imo

Nxt is great.

Plenty of other good wrestling.

Only raw has been bad. But it’s december and people
Always sonic panic in December

Smackdown is pretty good right now imo

Nxt is great.

Plenty of other good wrestling.

Only raw has been bad. But it’s december and people
Always sonic panic in December

Could just be me and my kids. They were into it for a while, and now they are not.

Could just be me and my kids. They were into it for a while, and now they are not.
December is specifically usually a very rough month. Even if survor eerie is good it derails storylines then we go to December where everything is stalling till
The rumble

Kids, like Japanese people, are very faddish and fickle.

Japanese kids, oddly enough, are very loyal and stick with shit forever.

But I’ll
Be clear raw has been pretty bad the last two
Months.

On the flip side smackdown has been good and fun but for some reason people seem to ignore smackdown even when it’s good. There was a good four to six month run when smackoen was great a couple years ago but nobody seemed to be praising it. If raw was that good consistently for a 6 month stint everyone would be ecitdn

Kids, like Japanese people, are very faddish and fickle.

Japanese kids, oddly enough, are very loyal and stick with shit forever.
Damn count lmao that’s pete level Japanese dingerwtio right there

What do these emojis mean? Blush face and squirt......
giphy.webp

Pro wrestling and sports entertainment was better in the mid to late 90s.

Shrug.gif

I’ll still jerk off to that fat ass.

Nikki is really the best cosplay outfit. It was insanely hot when Maryse did it cause she used Nikki’s actual gear but Maryse has bigger tits.

tenor.gif

[<dunn]

@S3VERE isn't a poster I have seen around here.

Welcome to PWD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back