PWD 684: Live by the chair, die by the chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I do is watch these three things over and over again my wife and friends think I’m crazy
You like what ya like, nothing wrong with it. If these movies bring you joy, why not keep watching them then?

Fucking Latin declinations still give me nightmares.

Well I had to translate Virgil at school as well as Voltaire. Google that.
9sPj.gif

Lake, went to a fancy school. They don't waste time with that crap.
I went to public school. My parents tricked me
Into thinking we were poor. Had to buy everything from garage sales and go trash digging growing up. Even though my dad drove a rolls Royce lol

Into thinking we were poor. Had to buy everything from garage sales and go trash digging growing up. Even though my dad drove a rolls Royce lol
<Dylan>

I had a very weird and confusing childhood nut. My parents had a rolls Royce and several Mercedes yet my mom always drove me to
School and places in and old beaten Datsun station wagon. She would drive her Benz whenever she wasn’t taking me somewhere.

I had a very weird and confusing childhood nut. My parents had a rolls Royce and several Mercedes yet my mom always drove me to
School and places in and old beaten Datsun station wagon. She would drive her Benz whenever she wasn’t taking me somewhere.
giphy.gif

theyre werent tricking you. Rich people are rich because they are thrifty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back