PWD 685: A New Hope

Favorite PWD Gimmick

• Wario - delusional psychopathic sugar daddy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound like my middle and high school years lolz. Until a kid that everyone was afraid of because he constantly was getting in serious trouble (always in and out of teenager jail I forget the name of it) came up to me and told me I had a Problem. I was like damn if this guy says I have a problem I needs stop. The guy is in jail now. I owe him one.

Visit him, Lake.

Sound like my middle and high school years lolz. Until a kid that everyone was afraid of because he constantly was getting in serious trouble (always in and out of teenager jail I forget the name of it) came up to me and told me I had a Problem. I was like damn if this guy says I have a problem I needs stop. The guy is in jail now. I owe him one.

Put money on his books, Lake.

Congrats on your gimmick win @lakersfan45

The PWD prefers you to titties. You must be so proud

Nobody has a fucking clue what you just said.

So a normal lakersfan post.
The subunits of hemoglobin aren’t covalently attached to each other but their binding constant is extremely strong like sub picomolar!!!!

How you losing recruits after the year you had???

LSU is doing pretty well btw.
AV bet on the LSU/UCF bowl game. Being that I live about 30 minutes from UCF I get to about 2 games a year. They are my second team behind FSU.
Loser has to rock a Florida Era, Kevin Sullivan AV for a week.
If you are in just let me know.

No way foot.

He deserves it.
giphy.gif

Lolz
My students have a final
Tomorrow morning. I’m gonna be sitting and problem chatting on here as they stress it
@Big Nut Energy
I pass the mic to you. I’ve taken melatonin so I’m in no condition to start a thread. Just do me a solid and get some perky turkeys rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back