PWD 688: Wrestling Machine

Better in-ring performer?

• Kurt Angle

• Chris Benoit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He reviewed that stupid moving cities crap instead.

<26>

I'm still waiting for him to review this

MV5BMTgyMzQ2NzA5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTE4ODI5._V1_.jpg

Oki doki, just ignore the quotes about how the Battle of Britain went or about the Polacks taking Berlin or about the statistics when a Polack went against a German with equal equipment, the Polack would kick the German ass 1:1. Unlike say the Russians, Brits or US.

Fuck you.

Truthiness.

PS France surrended, Polackoland never.
They are cherrypicked nonsense though. When the Poles were beat many retreated to France where they lost again to the Germans. The 1:1 is pure asinine, one person's opinion as war is not a gentlemanly duel. The Russians, in particular, were utterly outgunned so no true test could ever have occurred. Their soldiers sometimes lived for weeks with five bullets a day and half a piece of bread for rations.

PS The entire still extant "government" (they actually ruled nothing) ran to England because they didn't even have the balls to admit defeat. They abandoned their countrymen leaving them to a pure German dictatorship and spent the war organizing meetings.

Maaaaan who cares. We live in the now.

And Germany is cuck central while Poland is holding up the fort.

Quite the karmic result 80 some years later.

Last edited:
So what do you guys think Vince big announcement going to be tommorow. I thought about going but was like naw decided against it

What the fudge kind of fraggle eurotrash bull shiz with a z have you people started in here?!?!?!?

<DisgustingHHH>

So what do you guys think Vince big announcement going to be tommorow. I thought about going but was like naw decided against it

Return of Bra and Panties matches. BROTHER

Stop living off things from ten years ago and ban people now, old man.

What the hell good are laurels if you can't rest on them!

You've been living off the residue from sucking Shawn Michaels dick in a Waffle House bathroom for years so you're not one to talk damn it!

upload_2018-12-17_0-30-24.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back