• Brooke Adams (Tessmacher)

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smigg

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Live! From MaDDison SquarEE Bra-DDen, welcome to CHESTLEMANIA!!!

Dana Brooke
Nikki Bella
Charly Caruso
Ariel
Natalya
Trish Stratus
Charlotte Flair
Nikki Cross
Peyton Royce
Jacqueline
BB
Debra McMichael
Layla
Maryse
Melina
Naomi
Eve Torres
Victoria
Lacey Evans
Brooke Adams (Tessmacher)

Okay, this is Pool A for Round One, you have up to 5 votes, if you don't see your favourite, there is a Pool B, so speak up regarding nominations, I'll put them up on Tuesday. We'll lose 4 from this pool, and 4 from pool B, but if there are too many in the cut, I'll put up a wildcard round.

Last edited:

I’m ready to go.

Surprising early leaders. This is fixing to be an exciting ChestleMania!

I love me some Tessamacher but her implants look botched. Probably for the greater good. Brooke with Nikki Bella-esque gimmicks would be a force of nature unfit for this world

I love me some Tessamacher but her implants look botched. Probably for the greater good. Brooke with Nikki Bella-esque gimmicks would be a force of nature unfit for this world

That's the great thing about this contest, it's one thing to say "Oh, who's the hottest?!" that's been done to death. Here, it evens the playing field a little more.

Not only that, from how things are going, we could see upsets early on.

Debra should have more votes.

So, in the early phases, we have three facing elimination, and seven heading for the Wildcard Round.

Every experience I have had with massive fake ones were they were rock hard. Normal to big ones were nicer to the touch
There was this stripper in Vegas once who was a natural D and then got implants to DDD. That’s the real secret. If you’re naturally big you can go all the way and it be fine. They were perky as fake ones and soft as real ones
<DCWhoa>

There was this stripper in Vegas once who was a natural D and then got implants to DDD. That’s the real secret. If you’re naturally big you can go all the way and it be fine. They were perky as fake ones and soft as real ones
<DCWhoa>

Hmm. Must research this.

We have a TV channel here called "Babestation", long and short of it, girl on screen with her tits out.

There was this one girl on there, Daryl Morgan, I could have sworn her tits were real for the longest time. Can't show you a pic, but have a looksee for yourself.

It should go without saying that Becky, Tori Wilson, Sable, and Sunny should all be in the other pool, right?

It should go without saying that Becky, Tori Wilson, Sable, and Sunny should all be in the other pool, right?

Yes. There are too many to just fit it into 20. So let's have fun looking at tits.

Back