PWD Purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, RoH is in Atlanta tomorrow. Too bad I have a gala to work so I’m going to fucking miss it. The one gala of the summer, scheduled to start when the doors open at the arena for RoH.

Fuck my life.

1532047041673.jpg

Has the new thread been set up by some ignored cunt?

New Orleans is a nasty ass city like Vegas.
Vegas is at least clean aside from the occasional hooker card on the ground. New Orleans is covered in trash and mardi gras beads and smells like used grease because the restaurants just dump that shit in the sewer

Vegas is at least clean aside from the occasional hooker card on the ground. New Orleans is covered in trash and mardi gras beads and smells like used grease because the restaurants just dump that shit in the sewer

I’ll take a shit stained vomit covered city with character over the mockery of modern culture that Vegas is.

You want clean - Europe.

Damn Warsaw and Krakow are very clean cities.

We eat the homeless.

I’ll take a shit stained vomit covered city with character over the mockery of modern culture that Vegas is.

You want clean - Europe.
Yea, after they clean up the body parts of a suicide bomber.
bork1}

You want clean - Europe.
I didn't argue that. Vegas is just Disney World as a city. It's all fake smoke and mirrors designed to take tourist dollars with overpriced catering food. They at least sweep the sidewalk though.

Yea, after they clean up the body parts of a suicide bomber.
bork1}

I’m more likely to be shot by a white American in buttfuck Tennessee than bombed in the middle of Berlin. Or Paris. Or even London.

How many terror attacks in Prague, Warsaw, Bratislava, Helsinki, Barcelona, Rome, Geneva, Lisbon, Athens...

White American terrorists are more scary.

I didn't argue that. Vegas is just Disney World as a city. It's all fake smoke and mirrors designed to take tourist dollars with overpriced catering food. They at least sweep the sidewalk though.

I hate that sort of shit. Plastic. I prefer the bullet holes in the walls of my neighbors’ houses to a Gucci store.

I think I just fucked up a major development - they tried to build some sort of bullshit apartment complex next door to me while calling it rebuilding a restaurant. Fucking Polacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back