PWD Purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says he is....and he also said he had the biggest calves in PWD
Maybe he just has elephantiasis in his calves. He wouldn't be wrong.

Hey, here's a joke.

I've got elephantiasis on my leg. Everyone calls me racist because my knee grows.

The right fuck over the poor while the middle class liberals say it's bad and wag their fingers, but don't actually do anything. That's what it's like in my experience anyway.

Everyone fucks over the poor...left, right, up, down...all of them...anyone who thinks otherwise is drinking the Koolaid.

Fat peopel can have giant calves.
Big calves on fat people is like big tits on fat girls or abs on a skinny guy.....it's not impressive.

Maybe he just has elephantiasis in his calves. He wouldn't be wrong.

Hey, here's a joke.

I've got elephantiasis on my leg. Everyone calls me racist because my knee grows.

<{danawhoah}>

#GoldenAzazeltoo
#NotMyAzazel
#FireGolden

That's how that works right?

Alice Cooper made an amazing point in regards to all of that. He said it's not for celebrities to be telling their fanbases "Hey, go vote for the people I'm voting for!" especially when they go too far and say "If you don't agree with me about this, I don't even want you as a fan!" because that's not fair on the paying customer, who are just watching a movie, or listening to music to get away from all of this political grandstanding, and they're getting it forced on them, when they're trying to get away with it.

Maybe people should think twice before deciding where to direct their hero worship and, just maybe, realize poop culture is a load of crap.

<{danawhoah}>

#GoldenAzazeltoo
#NotMyAzazel
#FireGolden

That's how that works right?
Pretty much.

Can someone create a thread? Fett obviously aint doing it.

When I was young we didn't eat out a lot. And we liked steak. So ponderosa was a treat. I fuckng loved that shit. I would try and pile the whole damn salad bar on my plate every time. And the jello, was the perfect dessert. Then they all but disappeared. Like you, we stumbled across one when I was an older teen. The four of us went in for a nostalgic family dinner... It was fucking terrible.

Losing Dangerous Dan's is a tragedy. But, to be honest there's all sorts of great new places popping up all the time in Toronto. You can get a great burger just about any neighborhood.

Where you living now?

West Indies, Leewards. We have a place in New Hampshire, so when we feel like a little different culture we rock up to Montreal, which I adore now. Mostly we just eat stuff from farms around us, make our yogurt and cheese and bread and stuff. In both places. We mostly eat Nepali food w/ some Indian, West Indian, and Italian thrown in. My kids were exposed from birth so they eat everything, like fish eyes and chicken bone marrow and yeah.

Way back in the Ponderosa days, that was my moms classic Canadian barely middle class upbringing. I have an aunt that will still only eat stuff from back in the day, so Kally's, or Swiss Chalet, or pizza, or kraft dinner, or Mother Tuckers, chicken nuggets, meatloaf, grilled cheese's, Campbell's soup. She's old east Scarborogh to the bone.

I find Toronto to be overpriced, and not worth the travel time around the city. Plus, it's culture is tepid as hell compared to the 80's and 90's. Film/Octopus/Random Lounge Friday, Industry Saturday, Comfort Zone Sunday. My relationship w/ the city has long peaked. If I moved back it'd probably west of Ontario. Sask or Manitoba. Possibly a big fat parcel right next to Brock. Maybe Alberta, but that's getting a little much - Snow Texans. Fahk BC, and the other shit's too cold, and the east is rife w/ hosers. I'd still like to do a Deli crawl in Toronto. My step-Dad's a jew, so it's impossible to get him to do one w/ me because he's a diehard centre street guy, and everything else is dry fakakta for my idot aunt, or what the fuck is this clown calling smoked meat? Except for baby beef form Pancer's, which is gone now, I think.

Anywhere you ate in T.O. that had a big to do about it but sucked when you went? Kaplansky's, Amazing Ted's, Swa Tao,The Works, Mr. Pongs:rolleyes:

Watching America try to vote is like watching a toddler trying to put together a BBQ.
Reading the news is hilarious.

@Rebelfett must be searching for the greatest mascots in PWD history. It'll be worth the wait.

I have noticed that it's the left that are more likely to protest the result of an election/referendum. But, the right are sneaky, they tell people that they're voting left or are "undecided", when they're really voting right, so it fucks up the exit polls.
That's always been my thoughts of 2016. Trump had so many supporters that wouldn't admit to voting for him so it seemed like he was gonna get blown out. So libs didn't rush to the polls thinking it would be a landslide victory.

Do people outside of the UK eat mince pies at Christmas?

Watching America try to vote is like watching a toddler trying to put together a BBQ.
Reading the news is hilarious.

You worrry about your hippy-in-chief, goddamn ice beaner. We make fun of our own retards just fine without your help. Buddy.

You worrry about your hippy-in-chief, goddamn ice beaner. We make fun of our own retards just fine without your help.
You guys have the most entertaining country, bar-none.
It's one giant reality show, entertainment for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back