PWD Purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
@squirrelynuts she's not really into fighting or anything but I do have a free ticket going as one person backed out.

By the way seeing as @Prime Shane Douglas doesn't want to make the thread and Rex isn't online, you could make the new thread if you want as you're next after that.
Thread could go to whoever. I’m on my phone and I don’t know how to make one..

Who the fudge is @squirrelynuts ?

No damn it...no more monkey nuts, squirrel nuts, goat nuts, Bubba nuts...no!

tumblr_ooy1rgTcW01u1ljrzo1_540.gif
How dare you not remember The Nuts ..
Give me one good reason, why I shouldn’t march down to the god forsaken country called the United States Of Americants and plop right down on your chin like it’s @Gutter Chris at female rights rally and all you can eat buffet

How dare you not remember The Nuts ..
Give me one good reason, why I shouldn’t march down to the god forsaken country called the United States Of Americants and plop right down on your chin like it’s @Gutter Chris at female rights rally and all you can eat buffet

Because that would be...nuts.

@D.R.H. how do you quote messages from locked threads? I've seen people do it, but yet to figure it out.

@squirrelynuts I started around 12:30am just got done with the whole season also I'm not sure if glass was better than unbreakable it's been awhile since I've watched it

@D.R.H. how do you quote messages from locked threads? I've seen people do it, but yet to figure it out.

I assume the quote button...then insert them when you hit the reply button...the big reply button at the bottom, not the one on the individual post.

Friday morning and no thread to post in?

@GoldenAzazel cause I’m not around all the time to plug your ass, and you’re promiscuous and like getting Plummed in the bum by anything that has a pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back