PWd552 Holy smokes this mania is gonna be a doo doo fest

Is Gutter Chris Retarded or lazy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will anyone get a better reaction than CM Punk did in Chicago?

Fucking Vince is twenty five years behind in everything. Now it’s fucking Papa Roach. In 2038 Skryllex will do the Raw theme. Hopefully though HHH will be in charge by then.

Maybe it’s all Kevin Dunn ...

Hes much better in the ring than some still on the roster. And one of the quicker "Big Men" on the roster. As I said hes been grossly mismanaged. And should have gone over the Undertaker at WM. Hes been put in some stupid feuds and quite frankly needs to go over Woken/Broken Matt Hardy at WM if WWE is ever going to be able to salvage one of the better heels of this current era.

deserves to be deleted is in no way shape or form a top heel

It's really nice, I got a lot of life miles on me (makes me a son of a bitch sometimes) but I wake up to my best friend everyday. I feel lucky

89xQMyz.gif

Ok that Ultimate Deletion promo + Kurt Angle's reaction was fucking hilarious.

Interested to watch that next week, but at the same time I imagine it'll be like that weird Randy Orton / Bray Wyatt match in the Haunted House?

<Fedor23>

Vince Mcmahons red puffy eyes make him look like the actual devil incarnate these days

Fucking creepy

It was original and something new in the stale wrestling world. It was actually not even that good the first time, but it got praised for the ideas behind it. Basically WWE are trying to recreate lighting in a bottle even though they ripped it off with New Day vs the Wyatts at the Wyatt compound.

Kevin Dunn productions SUCKS. He wants to be Michael Bay but has none of the talent or knowledge. Fucker wouldn’t know a Sundance film if Joaquin Phoenix bit him on the dick in exchange for heroine.

VHS does no justice to how stunning that woman was

Big hair really turns me off. Transplant me into Flair in 1980 and I wouldn’t be getting all that pussy - especially really hairy ones (but not a fan of a razor shave).

why dothey feel the need to put in a celebrity every year? so and so appeared at wrestlemania 13 as a guest time keeper, so he is in! outside of cindi lauper and maybe mike tyson, does anyone else belong? and those 2 dont really, but at least they had some impact. kid rock? really?

Mr T belongs.

Mr T belongs.
yea, he does. so thats 3. and maybe if you wanted to stretch it, that lemmy guy from motorhead or whoever does the hhh songs. thats it, but really just mr. t, lauper and Tyson. no pete rose, no liberace, no pam anderson, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back