Quentin Tarantino and J.J. Abrams Team Up for STAR TREK Movie (Update: Will Be R-Rated)

I have no faith in JJ Abram's ability to create characters. He clearly saw the characters from star trek's most well known episodes, and made them one note adaptations of those episodes. He saw a couple eps where Kirk is irrational, or a ladies man, and turned him into a headstrong ladies man.

Fucked the characters up, and this is coming from someone who has maybe seen 50 episodes of all the ST shows combined.

I'm always interested when Quentin is involved... love the team with JJ.

Klaatu barada n*****

354e6972-c68e-49e7-8d6b-2336b3dc038e.jpg

after enjoying force awakens, i decided to give star trek a chance since jj did it. fuck was it gay.

Samuel L. Jackson as a foul mouthed bad ass klingon warahip captain would be sweet. "Set phaser to kick ass."

Get these mother fucking tribbles of this mother fucking Corellian-Class Star Destroyer

I really like the idea of fusing Tarantino's sensibilities with something like Star Trek. Seems like it could be a real change of pace.

Q's dead, baby. Q's dead

I can't see him directing a movie where he just came up with the basic premise and a writers room fleshed out the story. He likes to write the movies completely himself before he directs them.

Back